What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Lost in Translation

I was a bit wary of it at first, but it did its job very well.

Monkeyboy or whatever where the guy goes into the coma and one of his cartoon characters takes over his body
I don't know all I know is that it sucked

supermariofan said:
Has anyone seen the anime THIS piece of shit is based off of? [youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftz6smPmGys
[/youtube]

fixed

guardians of the galaxy sometime ago.

Amazing movie, i think i like it more than the avengers and batman begins.

Which are like, my favorite movies ever.

what was the scene that was so exciting? was it the box cutter scene? that's hands down one of the most intense scenes i've seen

also, which scene did you think it should have ended at? i thought the last 30 minutes were pretty good. it showed how their marriage had changed, how nick dunne could no longer trust himself but was locked into his marriage and how he would be haunted by the fucked up wife he had

anyway, i haven't seen any other fincher films yet. i've been meaning to watch them but i haven't found the time

Nabber said:
what was the scene that was so exciting? was it the box cutter scene? that's hands down one of the most intense scenes i've seen

also, which scene did you think it should have ended at? i thought the last 30 minutes were pretty good. it showed how their marriage had changed, how nick dunne could no longer trust himself but was locked into his marriage and how he would be haunted by the *bleep*ed up wife he had

anyway, i haven't seen any other fincher films yet. i've been meaning to watch them but i haven't found the time
I think it should've ended at Rosamund Pike passing out into Ben Affleck's arms because they're trying to find her and she's home and it turns out Ben Affleck didn't commit the crime

supermariofan said:
I think it should've ended at Rosamund Pike passing out into Ben Affleck's arms because they're trying to find her and she's home and it turns out Ben Affleck didn't commit the crime
But then you don't find out what happens to them. If the movie ended at that point, it'd feel very unresolved.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)

Seeing as I don't know anything about the series I probably shouldn't judge, but the entire movie was a little too crazy (and bad) for my tastes.

It was still fun though... I think...

The Conjuring

The fact that freaked me out the most was that it was based on a true story.

Like,

you hve to watch the movie to understand what I mean I think.

Also one of the best horror movies in recent years IMO.

Midnight in Paris

What a beautiful film for a beautiful city. Though I'm not sure how happy I am with Owen Wilson as the lead, every time he opens his mouth I hear Lightning McQueen.

Nabber said:
Midnight in Paris

What a beautiful film for a beautiful city. Though I'm not sure how happy I am with Owen Wilson as the lead, every time he opens his mouth I hear Lightning McQueen.
To me that's Woody Allen's best

Freakworld said:
Seems like this is splitting the community again, eh?

you could almost say
this means war

hahahahahahahahahaha-*shot through the heart and freakworld's to blame*

no, I really enjoyed it, but most people say I have bad taste in movies

Greg Lestrade said:
Freakworld said:
Seems like this is splitting the community again, eh?

you could almost say
this means war

hahahahahahahahahaha-*shot through the heart and freakworld's to blame*

no, I really enjoyed it, but most people say I have bad taste in movies

If it makes you feel any better people say i have bad taste in everything.

Back