What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Anna said:
that was cinemasins (although that video was actually done by the honest trailers guy, he swapped with cinemasins for a week), and their job is just to point out minor nitpicks

it's not the best movie by far but it was enjoyable and honestly had the best romance i'd seen in a superhero movie
Totally agree.

Also helps that Gwen Stacy >>>>>>>>>>>>^infinity Mary Jane.

Anna said:
that was cinemasins (although that video was actually done by the honest trailers guy, he swapped with cinemasins for a week), and their job is just to point out minor nitpicks

it's not the best movie by far but it was enjoyable and honestly had the best romance i'd seen in a superhero movie
it wasn't cinemasins, it was yourmovie sucks

i hate cinemasins because he just nitpicks on literally anything he can find and that's more annoying than funny. it's like bringing a friend to watch a movie and all the friend does is pester you about minor annoyances instead of actually watching the movie

i don't really watch cinemasins either, i just watch honest trailers (which is why i got to cinemasins, because they did a swap)

honest trailers is sometimes really good, but sometimes they really disappoint me

especially with their forrest gump video

Anna said:
Nabber said:
honest trailers is sometimes really good, but sometimes they really disappoint me

especially with their forrest gump video
what was wrong with that one?
it was basically "blah blah forrest gump isn't smart blah blah jenny is a whiny bitch who toys with forrest"

which is really trivializing the characters. i really like forrest gump because of how it portrays its characters, especially jenny, who had an abusive father and suffered depression and just chalking up her whole character as some girl who plays with forrest just really grinds my gears

they were generalizing like they always do for the sake of comedy. if you were expecting an in-depth analysis of the characters, you shouldn't be watching honest trailers, lol

Anna said:
they were generalizing like they always do for the sake of comedy. if you were expecting an in-depth analysis of the characters, you shouldn't be watching honest trailers, lol
i'm not expecting an in-depth analysis. i'm just saying that some things aren't funny. i draw the line when you're generalizing and trivializing things like depression, child abuse, and suicide

they make fun of pretty much anything and everything there, so if you've got a problem with that you probably shouldn't be watching their channel

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

It often felt somewhat unoriginal, but in the end it tied things together pretty well.

Edge of Tomorrow

It had a good setup, but unfortunately didn't go anywhere with it. Still, it was entertaining and well-filmed.

The Day After Tomorrow.

Came into the room, and 5 minutes later saw blood gush from his hand and immediately left.

Nabber said:
Edge of Tomorrow

It had a good setup, but unfortunately didn't go anywhere with it. Still, it was entertaining and well-filmed.
This and The Last Samurai are the only action Tom Cruise movies I like but everything else I just see him from Mission Impossible, I have nothing against him he's one of my favorite actors, I'm just not a big fan of his action roles. When is he gonna take another dramatic role? I haven't seen him in one since The Last Samurai

The Day after tomorrow is really great.

But better is the hunger games map that got made out of it (srsly look it up its played way too seldom)

Rosalina and Luma said:
The Day After Tomorrow.

Came into the room, and 5 minutes later saw blood gush from his hand and immediately left.
I don't remember that scene
Was that in the library?

Million Dollar Baby

Blew away my expectations. Amazing movie. The last few lines puzzle me, though.

Die Another Day

Not one of the best Bond movies but still decent.

The Lego Movie

It was great but the twist at the end was unneeded.

Raising Arizona

I found this one brilliantly hilarious. The end still wasn't as good as the rest of the movie, like the other Coen Brothers movies, but I still thought it was very good.

Nabber said:
Raising Arizona

I found this one brilliantly hilarious. The end still wasn't as good as the rest of the movie, like the other Coen Brothers movies, but I still thought it was very good.
Are you kidding? I nearly teared up at the end

IceCreamRain said:
Rosalina and Luma said:
The Day After Tomorrow.

I don't remember that scene
Was that in the library?
no he was grabbing onto the ice when it violently cut his hand or something

i can't remember i was like 10 or something

EDIT: owait owait no

i was not 10 i was 13 and that was a week ago
i still don't remember

Back