What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Lone Ranger

RIP all those trains. But seriously that was a damn good movie, those action scenes were fantastic, it was also pretty hilarious yet still emotional, which I loved. I definitely recommend others to watch it.

Hannibal Rising (which I'll read soon for the hell of it) and Kill Bill

well ive watched like the entire set of movies of fist of the north star, well aside from the live action one.

the 1986 movie was really meh, but the gaiden movies were pretty nice.

Saw Because I Said So last weekend, which isn't a very good movie, but Gabriel Macht is in it, so...

Also I saw Frozen over the week in school. I don't really get why everyone's making such a big deal out of it. It's good, sure, but not game-changing or anything.

The Amazing Spider Man

It was pretty good. Not as good as Spider Man and Spider Man 2 but much better than Spider Man 3. Whilst I prefer Tobey Maguire as Spider Man Andrew Garfield is pretty good too. Now that the origin story is out of the way I think the sequel will be really good.

Frozen

It was a decent film, not as good as people were making it out to be, but I still enjoyed it.

No-Face said:
The Muppets, The Hunger Games, and The Last Airbender
don't tell me you don't have time for the lord of the rings when you watched THE LAST AIRBENDER INSTEAD

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

Back