What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Superman (1978)

That was good. Very different than Man of Steel. I liked this one better than Man of Steel in certain regards.

inb4Neptunecomesinscreamingabouthowmanofsteelisbetterbecauseitsneweranddarker

Anyway, I really liked Lex Luthor. He was funny and fun to watch. Christopher Reeve did a good job as Superman. He's just so disgustingly pleasant. Wasn't that big a fan of Lois Lane. All she did was run around and scream. Marlon Brando was good as Jor-El and Zod's cameo was petty cool.

Even though he wasn't in the movie much, Pa Kent here was much better than Kevin Costner's bland performance in Man of Steel

ゴジラ said:
The Smash Brothers Documentary

I'm not even a competitive smash player, but this four and a half hour documentary was awesome.

This counts as a movie? If so, I watched this a few weeks ago.

Competitive smash is really interesting now, I've learnt a few things on the smash bros sub reddit about it. I don't plan on getting involved but it's nice to watch some of the matches they post there (Kage vs MattDotZeb in the pools matches of RevivalOfMelee 6 was pretty amazing to watch, especially with the super hype commentary. Mew2King's comeback in the first ROM was awesome too.). I really enjoyed watching the episodes about Mew2King, Isai and Ken's 'reign' as King. Isai is so chill. This documentary along with the EVO thing has pretty much revived Melee's competitive scene.

Yeah. I'm still amazed by how fast and well these guys play. I can't even dream of getting that good. I was really starting to get into it during the documentary. Especially the tournament that ended with PC Chris and KoreanDJ (blanking on tournamnet name). The fast paced action along with that remix of Gerudo Valley was awesome.

Also, Mechagodzilla cameo.

Well...

1463145_10152423517036917_1080671143_n.jpg

All of you who saw the Nostalgia Critic's review of Suburban Commando will get this reference! ;)

But yeah, I saw Frozen, and loved it to death! Also, the Mickey Mouse cartoon before it, equally as good! See the Frozen topic on this forum to hear my more detailed thoughts on it.

Back