What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

The Amazing Spider-Man

Originally wanted to see Rock Of Ages, unfortunately the movie threater I went to wasn't showing it. :C

Pixar Short Films Collection Part One

It's going to be hard to top The Dark Knight, but I think Nolan can pull it off...the anticipation is killing me.

Cujo

I do too, I just hope I don't over-hype it too much to the point where I'm a little disappointed by it.

Iron Man

It's odd, I've watched the marvel movies in this order

Captain America, Thor, The Avengers, Iron Man, Hulk, Iron Man 2,

Up, I don't know why, but what Ellie said as a kid always makes me laugh. Ellie: South America! It's like America but south

Aliens fully for the first time (only saw part of the middle before).

Absolutely amazing. The later two films just don't compare to how great the first two are.

Aoi Asahina said:
The Dark Knight Rises

Certainly didn't fail to impress.

Nolan outdid himself. It was nice to see some throwbacks to Begins.

Byakuya Togami said:
Aoi Asahina said:
The Dark Knight Rises

Certainly didn't fail to impress.

Nolan outdid himself. It was nice to see some throwbacks to Begins.

Agreed, this is probably the best Superhero trilogy I've seen.

I kind of wish Ra's stayed though, but that's mostly because I like Liam Neeson.

Yeah. I was more glad to see Crane again after his cameo in the last movie (just because I always considered Ra's a minor villain compared to the likes of Scarecrow), but most of all, I was happy that Nolan's Bane was more than a mindless brute. The planning that went into his takeover of Gotham was just phenomenal. My only problem with him is that he was difficult to understand at the beginning of the movie.

It was nice to see Crane make a cameo in all the movies. Shame that Heath Ledger passed, I'm sure Nolan could've done something interesting with a cameo from the Joker. The little reference to Killer Croc was also nice.

(This sounds kind of sadistic of me) but having Bane break Batman's back was a nice touch. I have to agree with Bane being a little difficult to understand, I missed a few of his lines because I didn't know what he said.

I liked the ending sequence, manly tears were shed when Alfred was at Bruce's grave. But I like how he included the cafe scene at the end.

(For a second, I thought the lady at the end was being sarcastic when she told Blake she had a nice name, mostly because I was expecting "Dick Grayson" instead of "Robin".

Brave

To be honest, I'm not much of a movie-goer (I skipped on The Hunger Games, The Avengers, and I'll probably skip Dark Knight Rises), but I'm just a sucker for Pixar films.

Ice Age 4:Continental Drift

Awesome film. Had plenty of lol moments. Like this one
Manny:Diego is in
Sid:What?
Manny:The L word
Sid:lice?
Manny;No love!

and this one
Louis:Aren't you bothered about the end of the world?
Crash:Should I tell him our secret?
Eddie:Sure
Crash: ok our secret is we're stupid

Back