What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

^I didn't enjoy The Usual Suspects that much. For an ending that was so underwhelming and dumb, the story was unreasonably convoluted.

Eh, that's true, but Kevin Spacey's performance was pretty good. It's supposed to be convoluted though, because you're not supposed to know how everything really happened.

I understand the appeal and point of the film, but that doesn't necessarily mean I liked that point.
Because when that entire story turned out to be largely a fabrication, it felt like the entire movie had no reason to exist since only a small portion of it really happened.

That's my thoughts, anyway. I did like Kevin Spacey's performance, mind; he at least kept my interest.

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, sometimes I think that Peter Jackson designed it for 3D theaters

Enchanted
Tangled

Saw these both today at home on DVD.

No, Ledger's the best live-action Joker. Hamill is the best animated/voiced Joker.

They are two different kinds. Ledger's better in my opinion because he's different. It was nice to see a Joker whose personality and appearance aren't affected by a chemical mishap.

The Amazing Spider-Man

Wasn't bad, actually. I went in expecting it to be a lot worse. The 3D was actually pretty good (Granted, my only other 3D experience was Thor, and we had terrible seats.), and the action segments were entertaining.

I was watching the Incredibles and I thought it'd be great if Marvel made a prequel series

Spider-Man said:
Li Xingke said:
The Amazing Spider-Man

I didn't like it. I give it a B-, border-lining C+.
Really i liked it but i guess people have different opinions, it is a reboot after all
Characters weren't accurate and it felt a bit too much like the other one ( the first Spiderman) but with the parents scene slapped on to the beginning.

I saw Cool Runnings and the start of Aliens in the Attic last night.

Alvin and the Chipmunks:Chipwrecked

I liked how Iain started off as an antagonist who hated Dave and the Chipmunks for what happened in the previous films and then became a protagonist and saved Dave's life at the end.

Back