What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

It wasn't great, it wasn't bad, it was just okay.

It was alright, but there was too much fish-out-of-water slapstick stuff and not enough Viking-gods-killing-frost-giants.

So... Just saw Real Steel... It was pretty good. You know, you're standard "boxer rises up and beyond expectations" plot, only with fighting robots.

I can see this becoming a franchise. And honestly, when comparing this to the Transformers movies, I have to say, the robots look way better in this movie.

Not much after The Lion King. I did see some of the Dragon Ball Z movies during the process though.

Bad Teacher...it's got some funny moments, and I think it suits Diaz quite well.

Just re-watched The Muppet Movie, and I'm reminded why I love them so much, and why EVERYONE should be excited for the new movie this November!

Crocodile Dundee (1986)

Was and still is a great film.

I havent been watching many movies but yesterday I spent the afternoon watching all of the 'strictly come dancing:It takes two' episodes I missed, then I watched that days after.

Sint (Horror & Comedy movie).
I've watched it again, but this time around, I did on DVD, instead of the cinema.

The Hills Have Eyes

It's one of those that's designed to be frightening, but it just ends up being hilarious (except for a few parts, which are just disgusting).

Freaky?
He actually looks cute on that photo.
Especially the eyes are adorable.
And yes, I'm serious.

I just came back from seeing The Muppets! It's HILARIOUS! Glad to see the Muppets return to form! I also love the callbacks to the first Muppet movie, like with Gonzo and Sweetums! I'm a little disappointed that Statler and Waldorf didn't play a bigger role than they did, but I kind of like what they did with all the other Muppets, including Uncle Deadly, who I am sure none of know remember/know who he is.

Back