What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

I like that one, your talking about the one with Johnny Depp (<3) in it. I like that one, escpeccially the bit when the mad hatter does the funny dance.

Yeah, that's the one. It was a good move, I must admit (though things moved pretty fast). The dance he did was pretty hilarious.

bump

The new Spy Kids movie. Seriously, they made ridiculous time puns and the whole "smell card" thing was horrible. It was more like a scented lottery ticket than a smell card. Also,
who the hell goes back in time to spend more time with a person's father?

AND THE DOG TALKS. SO ORIGINAL.

Back to the Future Part II and School of Rock

Percy said:
bump

The new Spy Kids movie. Seriously, they made ridiculous time puns and the whole "smell card" thing was horrible. It was more like a scented lottery ticket than a smell card. Also,

Yeah, I heard it got horrible reviews.

Ferris Beulers Day off
Funny film, everything happens so perfectly and in time that it makes it so funny.

Nega-Man said:
Back to the Future Part II and School of Rock

Percy said:
bump

Yeah, I heard it got horrible reviews.
My brother's obsessed with the series. I already said it in an earlier post.

OLOL. I'm so glad Im not the only one who has watched it.
You know 'Anyone?Anyone?' That phrase was used in a Yu-Gi-Oh! GX' episode.

Yay!
My parents got it with a load of 80's teen films off amazon, I have also recently watched The Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink too, they are both great films.

tentacleTherapist said:
Yay!
My parents got it with a load of 80's teen films off amazon, I have also recently watched The Breakfast Club and Pretty in Pink too, they are both great films.
Lucky. I only caught it once when I was 10 on Nick at Nite or something...

The 3rd ones the worst, they replaced Kevin and the Sticky Bandits with that random boy and random bad guys.

I like the Original, after the 2nd one it went downhill, I mean, why compleatly change the plot, the first two were great but the third is bad with that annoying boy and somewhat serious villains rather than Kevin who is epic and The sticky bandits who are really funny.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Pretty good. Most of the scenes took place within 40 miles of here.

Back