APPLE vs. ANDROID

Which do you like more?

• Total voters
i know

There's some Apple products I really like. Such as Granny Smith, Honey Crisp, Golden Delicious, Gala, Fuji, but not Red Delicious because that's boring.

I would rather eat an Android phone than touch anything Tim cooks up.

There's some Apple products I really like. Such as Granny Smith, Honey Crisp, Golden Delicious, Gala, Fuji, but not Red Delicious because that's boring.

Okay but you can't go through a list of the best fruit ever and not mention Pink Ladies.

Isn't Pink Lady that Japanese musical duo that had that crappy variety show in the US that failed because they couldn't fucking speak English

I didn't know they did apples too.

What I'm wondering though is which phone has better features-Apple or Android? That's the one question this thread hasn't provided any answers for yet.

What I'm wondering though is which phone has better features-Apple or Android? That's the one question this thread hasn't provided any answers for yet.
Because literally every phone does the same damn thing these days and considering that there's literally hundreds and hundreds of Android phones from various manufacturers, you cannot say which one has better features because it all depends on what you (general you) would need out of a phone.

Back