Cocoa's SFM Shenanigans

How do I use SFM? I'm confused.

This video is a good starting point! And of course, it never hurts to have a reference pose handy! Like for that Tangle picture, I used some artwork of Sonic from Sonic Advance 3 as my reference!

lol the Family Guy death pose on the last one

How long have you been doing SFM?

"Ill-Gotten Gains"

IllGottenGains.png

Blaze, quite frankly, wasn't completely sure how she found herself in this situation. Her two best friends had mentioned a plan to get some more money, and when she blinked, here she was. In Callie's apartment with a gun in her hand. She had expected herself to be in a jail cell, or dead on the side of the road. They...did it. She wasn't sure if she should be happy about that.

"I told 'ya!!" Daisy beamed, "I said we'd be seriously raking in the cash!!"

"Yes. Yes, you did," replied Blaze, "Although I had assumed our methods would be...well, more tame?"

Callie butt in, "In this city, you gotta be dramatic about it! Make the big moves!"

"Exactamundo!! We have to make good first impressions!"

Blaze moaned, "Oh, please do not be suggesting what I believe you're suggesting."

The other two girls laughed, and Blaze rolled her eyes. Oh, joy, a life of crime. Just what she ALWAYS wanted...

Why does Blaze look like that? Your work is quite nice by the way, but she just looks so different!

Just a different style of model I'm trying out!
Cool. She doesn't look bad, it's just that the model is not from any Sonic game. I'm not complaining here though, since your model work is quite nice and you know how to get rid of those nasty shadows easily.

Back