Sanrio's 39th Annual Character Ranking

Lady

Inactive
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Peachao
The Sanrio Character Ranking is an annual, popularity contest for Sanrio characters and this year marks its 39th year!☆
The Sanrio Character Ranking will be held for the 39th time this year, and this year's theme is "Love & Thanks〜All we need is mutual love and thanks!〜".

og2024_en.png
kv_subtitle_en.png

Voting will begin from 11:00 April 11 (Thu), 2024, to 5:00 May 26 (Sun), 2024 (JST). Who will you be voting for? Sanrio Character Ranking 2024!~
Voting has begun!

"You can vote once a day for your favorite character(s)!. Just press the vote button near the characters. Anyone can vote once per character, every day."

Last edited:
Of all Sanrio characters, #purinsweep has become the most popular hashtag. Pompompurin has the highest number of supporters!

44 more days!

Top 6:

1. Cinnamoroll
2. Pompompurin
3. Kuromi
4. Pochacco
5. Hello Kitty
6. My Melody

Everything is looking good for Badtz and Cogi! #badtzsweep #cogimyunsweep
10. Badtz Maru
11. Cogimyun

gurl... if u want me to talk like this okey, zori.
plus, u always be acting like i don't actually act like this. if u really want me act like my real okey sure but i am 99.9999999999% sure you would definetly regret it. ( you be acting weirder that i do, remember what u did in animal crossing? that was beyond weird. if u aren't weird that's weird. gurl, i accept u :yoshi:

Back