Gone Ape

Snifit_Guy

Goomba
banner.png

A Donkey Kong based Sprite comic...woooo.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15

A few of my friends made a site a while ago callled 'Comic Co. Corp. Inc.' and used to make our own sprite comics, eventually we closed the site down but still kept the comics. We closed the site down not too long ago, so I haven't even finished these yet. I decided to upload them here to get more feed back.

The original links were broken, I edited your post to fix them, hope you don't mind.

I'll edit my post with a proper critique once I'm finished.

They were broken? Thanks for fixing them, because I would have never noticed that myself. I added two updates as well btw.

At first I thought it was going to one of those unoriganial Good Guy beats Villian sprite comics, then DK got zapped with a lazer and it started being origanail. Part 2 was very funny. This is a pretty great comic, although I'm used to seeing Userpedia comics that are mainly people making comics about themselves, but yours was diffrent and in a good way. I like it.

i lol'd... it was very original and really funny; im not used to seeing sprite comics like that. :)

Snifit_Guy said:
Thanks for the feedback, I just added part 13.
That was pretty good. :)
I like how in most of these that K. Rool is portried as dumb, but not a complete idiot.

Well, time for an update, this marking the second time K. Rool and the Kongs are seen in the same comic.

Gone Ape, hmm? This comic is very ape and very nice. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first. I'm too busy acting like I'm not naive. I've seen it all, I was here first. Out of the ground! Into the sky! Out of the sky! Into the dirt!

These are actually pretty good. Keep up the good work. :)

Back