Why are some images not appearing?

Anglefish

Mario fan and brony!
Pronouns
He/Him
MarioWiki
Sparks
I don't know if other users are experiencing this, but some images aren't showing up for me, particularly signature images. Question marks appear in the places where images should be seen. Here are some screenshots I took to show:
IMG_6070.jpeg
IMG_6071.jpeg
IMG_6072.jpeg

Is something wrong on my end, or is this happening to other users? Many images are clearly visible, but some aren't like the ones above.

What's weird is I've seen Goombuigi's and LeftyGreenMario's signature images a few days ago. I looked up "Why aren't Imgur images showing up for me?" and there are sites claiming that it's an issue with Imgur itself. Maybe the issue will be fixed in time? It's not that big of a deal really, I was just confused as to why I wasn't seeing some of those images.

I had pictures that were hosted on Discord in my signature but they both broke too.
That's an intentional change on Discord's end, images now have a key of sorts at the end of the URL that expires after a certain amount of time. It doesn't affect anything on Discord itself, but it breaks externally linked images eventually.

Idol Story has been working fine today (haven't had to verify my humanity), and the Honoka image has remained viewable as a result. Is anyone else able to see it or not?

Back