Issue 204

Daniel Dyce

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Hello all 'Shroom readers!

It's the third Saturday of the month! You know what that means? That's right! Issue 204 is here!! We've got a lot of great stuff this month, from Long Clawgrips, to Easter candy reviews, to even Lawn Mower Simulator plugs! We've even got a couple of new sections, with Hood finally fulfilling his destiny and writing a Strategy Wing Section about Octopath Traveler 2, and Natalie J. with a one-off story in Palette Swap!

This is a good as time as any to remind y'all that every team accepts one-off submissions so if you have a review, a story, or even just a fancy picture you'd like to share, simply submit it to the relevant Team director. Or send it to me or Meta and we'll sort it out!

Lastly, I would like to congratulate Goombuigi and MightyMario. Goombuigi has been upgraded from Staff Consultant to our new Design Team Manager, and MightyMario has been elected Poll Committee Chairperson. In this very issue, you can hear all about his plans to command total power in the 14th Poll Committee.

Yes sir, this issue has it all! The only thing It doesn't have is you! Unless of course it does have you, in which case, well, uh, why aren't you writing more!?

MWA HA HA HA HA!!!

(Wait, did I do that out loud? @Hot Cocoa warned me the mic was on…)

Oh, hi there! Thank you all so much for supporting our campaign and electing us as Poll Chairperson and Vice Chairperson! We hope to create fun polls that everyone will enjoy voting in!

Also, applications for users to join the 14th Poll Committee are open until March 31st. The next day, we will announce the complete Committee and get right to work on creating polls!

With much love and appreciation from MightyMario, Poll Committee Chairperson & Cosmic Cowboy, Vice Chairperson.

Back