Koops

Agony
Pronouns
He/They
MarioWiki
ManKoops

Jan20_24_-200524359.jpg

Charles.jpg
: HAAAAAH! Finally... out... (for reasons unknown I still look like a skeleton).

Thea face cat.png
: Wow, took you long enough, Charles.

1700155168169.png
: ... Charles?

Thea face yea.png
: Hm? Oh, sorry. Force of habit.

1700155184871.png
: I'll just choose to ignore that. Shit's been strange enough as is.

Thea face danger.png
: Anyway, would be awesome if you didn't make a sound. You wake up Guy, and I rearrange your guts.

1700155184871.png
: Oh, thanks for the warm welcome, 7H34.

Thea face love.png
: The man's worked so hard (to make dinner) yesterday, ok? He deserves the beauty sleep ...
Thea face fr.png

And you're still using that codename?

1700155184871.png
: Yes, I have their gazes on me still... who am I kidding, anyone with eyes can see what your real name is anyway if they just look at the numbers correctly...

Skull-Clipart-Image-GraphicsFairy.jpg

What're you guys still looking at?

Thea face panic.png
: HUH?! Uh... Koops, what the hell does that mean? Who's looking at what?! Where? What gazes on you! There a sniper or something? Am I gonna have to kick someone's ass??

... ...

Charles.jpg
: What's that? Oh right. I guess it really is that time, huh... yeah.

Thea face __.png
: ???

1700155184871.png
: And to think it's been so long...

Thea face confused.png
: Uh... can someone fill me in here? What're we getting sentimental about so I know whether to make fun of you or cry on your shoulder.

Screenshot 2023-11-16 185753.png

1700155357952.png
: You see, 7H34... The 'Shroo--

Thea face wtf.png
: Nevermind! We are NOT doing this again! Last time you got involved with them you disappeared into a ditch.

1700155373648.png
: Ok, that might be true, but I'm a free man now. Anyway, Just... let me talk.

Thea face sigh.png
: I'm gonna scream. Except I won't. The sexiest person I know is still in the realm. His rest is more important than my current predicament.

1700155397156.png
: Thoughtful. Anyway, it all started about at least 5... maybe 6 years ago... really insane how far we've come. I mean, that's a huge commitment... especially considering I just have no drive. ... God damn, 200... that's a lot of issues. About as many issues as I have in fact.

Thea face mhm.png
: Huh... that's just like me. Wonder where I got that from. Certainly not from a certain wannabe writer.

Charles.jpg
: You can throw shade at me all you want, I'm not the one here who probably doesn't know how to draw a circle with a compass.

Thea face confused.png
: So THAT'S what those are f- Uh, I mean, yeah, I know that. Not like I've tried sticking the pointy end inside an electric socket to see if it would do something other than reduce me to ash... ever.

1700155420579.png
: I just will never understand, why did I do that? Why did I trap myself in this prison. I mean, as I am now, I can see myself doing that... but early teen me was not a particularly troubled guy, I can tell you that.

Thea face happy.png
: Well I wouldn't be here were it not for your mental baggage, so there's a silver lining, I guess. Now I'm having an existential crisis...

1700155436294.png
: Travel Guide was a neat little section, and I was good at it (I hope). I had some real bangers here and there... but it just... lacked something. A part of me always knew it wasn't gonna last.

Thea face evil.png
: And then BOOM, you go and play a worse game on it and pioneer a whole new section format, good job, we know the rest.

GBA_Fire_Emblem_Box.jpg

1700155452711.png
: Well... yeah, but you didn't have to say it like that!

Thea face cat.png
: I'm just keeping it real.

1700155468592.png
: ... It really has been a crazy 4 years. 4 years of recording and making a fool of myself on repeat occasions. 4 years of writing lengthy gameplay analyses and spreadsheets where I can pretend to be smart by parrotting the FE community's boring takes on the meta. 4 years of technical difficulties that to this day threaten to derail production with no rhyme or reason whatsoever. 4 years of my opinions on things constantly changing off camera and my psyche getting moulded in all sorts of ways.

Thea face yea.png
: You could say the mould was broken (no one here will get this).

1700155485840.png
: Yeah. 4 whole years. I must've skipped a lot of months for it to spread that long. And how funny that my first playhtrough would end now of all times. Just in time for me to conveniently use it as an anchor in this section being written right now.

Thea face panic.png
: Huh, that's kinda funn- WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! Am I on the paper? Huh??

1700155500416.png
: Yeah, sorry about that.

Thea face fucked up.png
: ... I'd say I'd tear my heart out but that's really not saying much in my case.

1700155515106.png
: I'll buy you something later just let me continue... What else is there even to say? I guess I should probably mention the 'Shroom's given me something to try and be productive with. Thanks to the 'Shroom, I've been able to maintain a certain modicum of responsibility... something I can be proud of and continue to deliver on... something... like you.

Thea face __.png
: !

1700155532424.png
: Your conception was more of the same, really, 7H34... I initially thought my excuse for creating something so... outlandish, and so weird, AND self-indulgent was an innate desire to explore the darker depths of my being... but really, I just desperately needed something to distract me, something I can use to project myself forward... thanks to the 'Shroom, and mostly you, I've been able to find myself somewhere... find my dream... so...

Thank you, 7H34... and thank you too, Mariowiki Community. For real. It's been real fun so far, and it will continue being just that, I'm sure.

1700156963075.png

Thea face happy.png
: That's... that's pretty cool. Even if I knew all of that already... I kinda do wish I didn't have to be the version of myself that did. Last thing I really needed was something to confuse me further...
Thea face mhm.png

at least a younger me out there somewhere in another plane of existence gets to deal with her problems relatively normally.

1700155547116.png
: Sorry about that too. I hope there's no hard feelings either way.

Thea face yea.png
: Dude, really, it's cool. I mean, even with all the obstacles and narrative decisions, I still owe you my life, and all the good things that came with that to you, and I kinda dig living. It fucks. Goes hard, even. Whatever similar expression would deliver the same punch.

1700155560155.png
: I get the message. Anyway, have you seen my axe? I left it here when I came last, haven't seen it since.

Thea face haha.png
: Oh, uh... one small issue. It's a really funny story, actually. It involves my spine. And a robbery. These things just happen, aha!

1700155572300.png
: ... ... Really now?

Thea face danger.png
Don't ask.

Anyway I'll probably use this threat for my reborn section bye

Back