New Monobook.css: Autumn

Wayoshi

PM Pro
I wonder why I never announced this here before. :P

Those who have used my skins may notice what I call "glaze", glow, and other image effects I've always used are gone this time - because in my upgrade of Photoshop Elements from 2.0 to 7.0 doesn't have those. Finally breaking tradition, I found a really epic other one: "Graphic Pen". It takes the two saved hexadecimals that Photoshop can store and recolors parts of it one way or the other, but in a natural, smooth way, I think by checking major color changes pixel-by-pixel:

Autumnbanner.png

Autumntabg.png

I didn't play around with the settings of it this time, but I did cycle through all image effects, and this was by far the best (of only few that were good for Monobooks). I can do it for every skin thanks to the variable colors it uses, so I hope to play around next time.

Remember to go to User:Wayoshi/monobook.css if you want this or any past skin...I left Wario on about twice as long as I should have, so this was well overdue... :)

It's very epic, too bad I'm pretty much retired wiki wise; It's a pretty awesome monobook. (I'm Nerdy Guy BTW)

Nice job, Wayo. I'm already using your Summer theme, but when Autumn comes, I'll probably switch to this.

Hi everyone,

I have made 2 "tweaks"

1. I have added an option to have some SMB3 leafs along the content bg,
2. I have fixed the similar color of the visited links with the new links by using dotted to show new links (2257's suggestion).

Autumncontentbg.png

Back