Criticize some Shows or whatever here.

Lario

Seems so long ago.
First off, Family Guy is an OKAY show but there's some flaws... And quite several people can be offended by it, like people with a Religious belief (Mainly Christianity, Catholics (Don't know, but they're the same... Never mind.) and Judaism.) The show is sometimes racist (Mainly against those of the African ethnicity, but sometimes it goes against white people.)

And other kinds of people. Oh, and the weak plots. Pretty much most of the episodes are 10% plot and the rest is a bunch of cutaway gags... And the musical number things which are either have a little to do with the plot or nothing ("Prom Night Dumpster Baby," for example, which is very unfunny. Same aplies for "You've got AIDS!" which, pretty much, the both of them are very apalling, judging what they're about.)

Family Guy is just stupid, in my opinion.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Family Guy is just stupid, in my opinion.
Per. I tried to like it for the longest time, but I just couldn't. The best part about it is Quagmire.

List of Giyas's fail shows:
Family Guy, South Park, Pokemon, Adult Swim, sorry, hafta say Simpsons.
Those are the ones that to me have no purpose in society. Oh and Hanna Montana and Jonas on disney channel.

Giygas said:
List of Giyas's fail shows:
Family Guy,
Yes

South Park, Pokemon, Adult Swim, sorry, hafta say Simpsons.
Those are the ones that to me have no purpose in society.
TV doesn't have any purpose in society other than to keep us enertanied and give us the news.

Oh and Hanna Montana and Jonas on disney channel.
Per

I don't get why so many people seem to like Family Guy. Sure, the show is funny on occasion, but most episodes I've seen have virtually no plot and contain idiotic humor (rather that smartly-written comedy). It's just...not that good.

I agree on Family Guy.

Pokemon and Naruto are pretty awful. Granted, I've only watched a few episodes of Naruto, but I really didn't like them. Maybe I should try to give it another shot. Maybe.

Stooben Rooben said:
I don't get why so many people seem to like Family Guy. Sure, the show is funny on occasion, but most episodes I've seen have virtually no plot and contain idiotic humor (rather that smartly-written comedy). It's just...not that good.
I think it's so popular because thier viewers are probily dumb teenagers who don't know what's funny yet, and/or drunk guys.

Jigglypuff said:
Ziggy Stardust said:
I agree on Family Guy.

Pokemon and Naruto are pretty awful.
You've probably only watched the dub.

The subbed is real great.
Yeah, I did watch the dub, but I really didn't like the premise of the shows.

Ziggy Stardust said:
Jigglypuff said:
Ziggy Stardust said:
I agree on Family Guy.

The plot of Naruto is retarded.

But if you aren't appealed by Pokémon, you have no soul and were never a child.

Of course, the dub of Pokémon was good until 4Crap stopped doing it.

They replaced like all the voice actors. But, they got most of the old ones back.

And the dub is now done by PokémonUSA, they can't screw up.

Jeff said:
Stooben Rooben said:
I think it's so popular because thier viewers are probily dumb teenagers who don't know what's funny yet, and/or drunk guys.
That or manatees with "idea balls" which they use for jokes.

(Source: South Park.)

Stooben Rooben said:
If you want clever humor, watch a Joss Whedon show. Any Joss Whedon show (Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc.)

They have some pretty dark themes and such, but they're hilarious too.

Jigglypuff said:
Glad we agree.

Jigglypuff said:
I did like it once, but now I'm mature enough to know shit when I see it. Besides, I still like the Pokemon games and manga, so don't go saying I have no soul; My Stevie Wonder album proves I have a soul... I think.

Ziggy Stardust said:
Jigglypuff said:
Glad we agree.

Jigglypuff said:
I did like it once, but now I'm mature enough to know shit when I see it. Besides, I still like the Pokemon games and manga, so don't go saying I have no soul; My Stevie Wonder album proves I have a soul... I think.
I'm 13, I know shit when I see it. I woke up just to watch it.

Jigglypuff said:
Ziggy Stardust said:
Jigglypuff said:
Glad we agree.

Jigglypuff said:
I did like it once, but now I'm mature enough to know *bleep* when I see it. Besides, I still like the Pokemon games and manga, so don't go saying I have no soul; My Stevie Wonder album proves I have a soul... I think.
I'm 13, I know *bleep* when I see it. I woke up just to watch it.
Per, except I'm older. (I'm not going to say my age because I don't always act it)

Jeff said:
Jigglypuff said:
Ziggy Stardust said:
Jigglypuff said:
Glad we agree.

Jigglypuff said:
I did like it once, but now I'm mature enough to know *bleep* when I see it. Besides, I still like the Pokemon games and manga, so don't go saying I have no soul; My Stevie Wonder album proves I have a soul... I think.
I'm 13, I know *bleep* when I see it. I woke up just to watch it.
Per, except I'm older. (I'm not going to say my age because I don't always act it)
You're a forty year old man who lives with his mom.

I know. So is Lario and Uni.

Jimmy said:
First off, Family Guy is an OKAY show but there's some flaws... And quite several people can be offended by it, like people with a Religious belief (Mainly Christianity, Catholics (Don't know, but they're the same... Never mind.) and Judaism.) The show is sometimes racist (Mainly against those of the African ethnicity, but sometimes it goes against white people.)
And other kinds of people. Oh, and the weak plots. Pretty much most of the episodes are 10% plot and the rest is a bunch of cutaway gags... And the musical number things which are either have a little to do with the plot or nothing ("Prom Night Dumpster Baby," for example, which is very unfunny. Same aplies for "You've got AIDS!" which, pretty much, the both of them are very apalling, judging what they're about.)

You would really get offended by that? Seriously?

Jigglypuff said:
Ziggy Stardust said:
Jigglypuff said:
Ziggy Stardust said:
I agree on Family Guy.

Which, you know, is the entire point of the thing. It's not like Masashi Kishimoto can pull a Michael Bay and fill his Manga with fanservice, giant robots, and explosions for 2 hours and have everyone love it.

Of course, the dub of Pokémon was good until 4Crap stopped doing it.

They replaced like all the voice actors. But, they got most of the old ones back.

And the dub is now done by PokémonUSA, they can't screw up.

And yet, Season 1 is in an entirely different league than the other ones.

Also, Ash has throat cancer.

Jigglypuff said:
Ziggy Stardust said:
Jigglypuff said:
Glad we agree.

Jigglypuff said:
I'm 13, I know shit when I see it. I woke up just to watch it.

You like the new Pokemon show; you don't.

Back