the official "u did it" thread

Re: What noteworthy things have you done today? the Second

I got sick and stayed home

I played Minecraft, continued building my 3 story house with a basement!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I listened to peanut butter jelly time

I began on drawing my character (since no one seems to understand what I want exactly)

Went to a basketball game against the team with the loudest fans in the conference. We won, 49-36. Division champions!

Finished my character drawing. Now I need someone to enhance it so it doesn't look so incredibly creepy.

I revamped my profile.
Caramelldansen and Zelda fail pics FTW.

This was yesterday, but I got braces.
I already can't wait to get rid of them.

I spent the last two hours baking some chinese donuts... or frying them I guess... and just finished. They turned out nicely, although I miscalculated the scale a little and ended up with quite a lot of them... Now I'm up to my neck in donuts.

I would probably hand out samples here now, but the last time I tried to force pastry through my screen I had to buy a new monitor...

I started Spring Break : D
I also finally finished working on one of my digital art pictures without being interrupted. Finally. o-o

And I recently obtained a N64. I'll probably have it hooked up soon and go buy some more games for it.

Released a new part of my story.

I took the longest word in the English language, shrunk it into size one font and then took a screenshot of it :)

Longword.png

EDIT: OMG I SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A TOPIC DEDICATED TO POSTING THIS WORD

EDIT 2: ...I just realized, that topic would be 9 posts long and each post would be gigantic...

About twelve hours ago I finally completed Super Mario Sunshine with 120 Shine Sprites. The experience was so overwhelming that I ascended to godhood and rained heavenly destruction upon Isle Delfino.

Nah, not really. I must say, for all those sadistic traps you need to overcome for 100% completion in that game, the reward is sort of meh... But I'm still glad I finally did it.

Back