the official "u did it" thread

Re: What noteworthy things have you done today? the Second

Finnally, after a lot of tries, and checking BidkipOnABus's video, I finished the Impossible Quiz.
That's right, from 1 to 110. I did have some Game Over's and lives lost but whatevah. Notable fact, when I was in question 109, you click an arrow that leads you to the next(a.k.a. the Final Question). Right the milisecond I clicked that, the bomb exploded, and I still managed to make it.

Finally got the Enies Lobby Arc in One Piece finished.

That makes 300 episodes watched so far.

I've decided that I'm not already busy enough with my Photography major, Environmental Studies minor, and Forensic Science minor, so I've applied for a Criminal Justice 2nd Major ;D This means that I'd probably need to stay at college for some extra time and/or take summer/winter courses.

WATCH OUT CRIMINAL SCUM, I'M COMIN' FOR YA >:[

Got into one of the best high schools in the country.
...just don't know if I want to go there.

Found a stray kitten on my walk today. Brought it back home and made it a nice little bed in the garage. Not sure what I'm going to do with it, tho.

From yesterday, but w/e.

Went to my state FTC Robotics competition. We were the winning alliance's second pick, which meant we were technically one of the winning teams, which was pretty cool. It also turned out that the notebook I'd made documenting the entire season was one of the three best in the state, which made my day. However, we didn't get to move on to the World Championship since only two teams went on and we were fifth in advancement order or something like that.

Oh man I love robotics. What did you build?

Also, finally started reading Animal Farm.

Well, it had a mostly rectangular chassis, with a claw on the front for grabbing small racquetballs and an attachment on the back for gripping the crates we were supposed to stack. It was highly consistent and our drivers got really, really good at using it, so a certain team that literally always makes it to late rounds and doesn't play very fairly all the time got pwned in the semifinals by our driver, so it was fun.

Game info for those interested.

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Oh man I love robotics. What did you build?

Also, finally started reading Animal Farm.

Took you long enough. ;)

[me=Pokémon Trainer Red]won the spelling bee easily 8)[/me]

I won a $400 scholarship within the Art Department here! ;D ;D ;D !!!!! It's a bit nice seeing hard work finally paying off :]

^ Nice man 8)

Oh, and I FINALLY BEAT HEAT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I REJOICE! AFTER HOURS UPON HOURS OF MEMORIZING INVISIBLE BLOCKS, IT IS DONE!!! He was no match for the normally useless Bubble Man's weapon.

I glitched Cubefield.

Had a job interview today. I think I did pretty well for my first group interview, but I won't know if I was successful or not for another three weeks, most likely.

Finished reading Animal Farm and about time to. I have no idea why it took me this long. Anyway it was a very sad book.

There's an important lesson in there about forms of government, tho, so it's well worth the read.

The moral is that if everyone was equal, some would just be more equal.

Learned that tuesdays always freaking suck.

Lily said:
Kinda, but you left out the root cause of that fact.

Lily said:
The moral is that no one handles power well. Enough said.

Tied for third in a school competition.

Found out you couldn't take photos inside Meijer stores, went to my local post office, saw a few Ameritech (and an occasional SBC) remnants and walked around an entire CVS building trying to find an Arbor Drugs remnant.

Finally collected all 120 Shine Sprites in Super Mario Sunshine

Back