Rosalina in Spinoffs

Does Rosalina deserve a spot in spinoff games such as Mario Kart and Mario Party?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
I think she should, if it means it takes one less spot away from the babies. Right? Or mayeb someone else.....Discuss

Not really.

You see, this destroys the already nonexistent continuity of Mario games, so I don't want it any more broken. The babies do the same thing, pretty much. Kamek deserves to return though to fill in Rosalina's spot instead of a baby...

Glass Joe said:
Not really.

You see, this destroys the already nonexistent continuity of Mario games, so I don't want it any more broken. The babies do the same thing, pretty much. Kamek deserves to return though to fill in Rosalina's spot instead of a baby...

How does Rosalina´s reappearance destroy continuity? Besides, she already appeared in Mario Kart Wii, so, YES, she deserves to be in.

Also, I can´t believe Kamek has barely been playable in all those years considering he is a recurring character... yet we have BABYZ!!!111ONEONE

I think she should be in spin-offs because she seems a bit less stereo-typical than the other princesses, so it brings some female fans to the series, also because she's far more origanail than the babies. :P She has a big backstory too, so those nerds that care about that wouldn't complain about her not having one.

She might be many more games now that SMG2 is coming soon, so Nintendo of Japan might put her in as a promotion along with other reasons.

Glass Joe said:
Not really.

Well, say kamek and Rosalina were switched for baby Peach and baby Daisy? Would that be okay? Now we just have to get rid of the other babies Mario and Luigi and maybe even DK...Any replacements?
Nerdy Guy said:
I think she should be in spin-offs because she seems a bit less stereo-typical than the other princesses, so it brings some female fans to the series, also because she's far more origanail than the babies. :P She has a big backstory too, so those nerds that care about that wouldn't complain about her not having one.

She might be many more games now that SMG2 is coming soon, so Nintendo of Japan might put her in as a promotion along with other reasons.
Yeah, she does have a background which is really cool. Also why would Nintendo waste a big chunk of SMG on a character they wouldn't use in upcoming games? Am I right? Persoanlly I really like Rosalina and she is now tied with Daisy as my favorite female character.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Nerdy Guy said:

Yeah, she does have a background which is really cool. Also why would Nintendo waste a big chunk of SMG on a character they wouldn't use in upcoming games? Am I right? Persoanlly I really like Rosalina and she is now tied with Daisy as my favorite female character.
True, and good point. One reason I kinda like Rosalina is that since she wears blue and a long dress, even if they do make a baby Rosalina, Nintendo might get sued and have to remove it if it looks a bit like Maggie Simpson. (That baby from the Simpsons for those who don't know)

Also she seems very origanail and very suited for spin-offs.

Nerdy Guy said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Nerdy Guy said:

True, and good point. One reason I kinda like Rosalina is that since she wears blue and a long dress, even if they do make a baby Rosalina, Nintendo might get sued and have to remove it if it looks a bit like Maggie Simpson. (That baby from the Simpsons for those who don't know)

Yes, also in SMG 2 I think she will get a "Romantic companion" since almost every female character does. Nintendo would be very smart to continue putting Rosalina in games to come.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Nerdy Guy said:

Yes, also in SMG 2 I think she will get a "Romantic companion" since almost every female character does. Nintendo would be very smart to continue putting Rosalina in games to come.
I'm not that sure about the romantic companion part since none of the charcters seem to go with her, and since romance is kinda of cliche, she not being romantic is kinda part of her awesomness.

I agree entirly with the "Nintendo would be smart" part.

Nerdy Guy said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Nerdy Guy said:

I'm not that sure about the romantic companion part since none of the charcters seem to go with her, and since romance is kinda of cliche, she not being romantic is kinda part of her awesomness.

I agree entirly with the "Nintendo would be smart" part.
Yeah, I guess you're right with the romance thing. I mean, she already has a huge job of being Mama to all of the Lumas! She desn't have time for romance.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Yeah, I guess you're right with the romance thing. I mean, she already has a huge job of being Mama to all of the Lumas! She desn't have time for romance.
Per, that's also probilly what Nintendo is going to say to all those people that ask about that.

Nerdy Guy said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Per, that's also probilly what Nintendo is going to say to all those people that ask about that.
probably

Back