Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Party 8

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Mario Party DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
I don't really like any of them. I'm just thinking of a new topic since no one is doing anything.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
I don't really like any of them. I'm just thinking of a new topic since no one is doing anything.

Aw, come one, give them a bit of love. A Mario Party game + friends + one long sunday afternoon = FUN

My personal favourites are 4 and 6 since luck is less prevalent in those two. I know MP games have to deal with luck a little, but I hate paying for a game that will reweard the luckiest player (which is often NOT me) instead of the one with the best skills. I have lost MP7 matches just because the three awards at the end were shooting star, red star and action star, three completely random ones (which I didn´t receive), instead of giving the usual coin star, minigame star or something like that.

SolarBlaze said:
I think they all suck, and the series should just die already.
I know, they should spend more time making Mario football or something. (I mean American Football) Not Mario Party 9. One more after that and we are in double digits. NOOO!!!!!

I'm not saying the series was great, but it was pretty fun to play as a kid.

I remember playing Mario party 3 with my friends a lot. So I'm going with 3.

MARIO PARTY 3 FOR VC.

Mario said:
I'm not saying the series was great, but it was pretty fun to play as a kid.

I remember playing Mario party 3 with my friends a lot. So I'm going with 3.

MARIO PARTY 3 FOR VC.

I must be a weirdo because I still play them... actually, I played a nice 15 turn round with my pals at Mario Party 5 yesterday :/

Luigifreak said:
Ima gonna have to say 5 because I have the most memories playing that game.
Same, Fish Upon a Star is my all-time favorite mini-game

WarioLoaf said:
the second. costumes make it all better
Yeah, idk since I never played the original and #2, but MP 3 was awesome, I just really like MP5 though, well kinda...

VioletLuma said:
SolarBlaze said:
I know, they should spend more time making Mario football or something. (I mean American Football)
I doubt they would make a Mario American Football Game. 1) The games are made in Japan 2) The sales probably wouldn't do well in PAL regions

Yoshario said:
VioletLuma said:
SolarBlaze said:
I know, they should spend more time making Mario football or something. (I mean American Football)
I doubt they would make a Mario American Football Game. 1) The games are made in Japan 2) The sales probably wouldn't do well in PAL regions
Yeah.

Plus, I'm American, and I hate people who call soccer, soccer. It's called football people!

Back