• 3dejong

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beanbean

• Gofer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah... I guess on a super-active wiki like the MarioWiki you get tons of respect and stuff, but... there's not much to it on a place like RetroSEGA. Oh well. It's still awesome. 8)

YellowYoshi398 said:
Yeah... I guess on a super-active wiki like the MarioWiki you get tons of respect and stuff, but... there's not much to it on a place like RetroSEGA. Oh well. It's still awesome. 8)

Or KirbyWiki. there is only 15 users, compare that to the 2,000 here. then again, only about 70 of us mostly contribute... those other 1,500 rarely/never come on.

Max2 said:
YellowYoshi398 said:

Or KirbyWiki. there is only 15 users, compare that to the 2,000 here. then again, only about 70 of us mostly contribute... those other 1,500 rarely/never come on.

I'm not even going to TRY to look up the RetroSEGA stats; that'd be too humiliating.

Question:

RAP and I both became sysops after your story started. Do you plan on putting this change in to your story?

I haven't really decided on who to vote for yet, by the way.

Yoshi626 said:
Question:

RAP and I both became sysops after your story started. Do you plan on putting this change in to your story?

You guys could just pop up at a fake end, and be the elite, unknown sysops.

Yoshi626 said:
Question:

Yes, this will take place, i had it all figured out on how you become a sysop, but RAP...uh..........i figure something out :P

:yoshi:

'''Attention''' My new story is out, if you wish to read go to my user page and clikc ''Story" Thank you...

Plumber said:
Beanbean's a girl. And she was too lazy to take off Mario's mustache. She's into Mario stuff, she's not a sissy. But she's laughing about it now. Anyway, What's under a Shy Guy's mask is-*BANGBOOMBUMPSMUSHEWWWW....*

Hmmmm..........

Great Gonzo said:
'''Attention''' My new story is out, if you wish to read go to my user page and clikc ''Story" Thank you...

YAY! IT'S OUT! ...But I have to do my homework now. :( THE OMEGA SQUAD BETTER BE IN IT! ...Anyway, Bill Gates is behind Shy Guy's mask. Don't listen to Max2.

Dry Bones said:
:( I was the only one who voted for me :(

The poll is stil going...

Yes, yes... Just as I planned... And if Isyou stays in the lead... IT... CAN... HAPPEN!!!

YOU MORTAL FOOLS! THE WORLD WILL SOON BE IN MY HANDS!!!!!

YellowYoshi398 said:
Yes, yes... Just as I planned... And if Isyou stays in the lead... IT... CAN... HAPPEN!!!

YOU MORTAL FOOLS! THE WORLD WILL SOON BE IN MY HANDS!!!!!

not if I decide to make him not go regardless of if he wins or not :P I wouldn't do that...FOOL THE WORLD IS IN MY HANDS!!! J/K

Attention my story is out!!!!!!! Read and leave comments on the talk page!

Back