Unknown names

Yoshi Mastar

Koopa Troopa
This can be a place for creatures that don't seem to have a name. Post pics or discribe it as best you can, we'll look around if there's an official name for it. There's lots of enemies from the Mario Land series that need names, I'll post pics of them soon.

First is this ghost from Yoshi's Island:

ghosthj4.png

He's only in a couple levels, one of them is the Deep Underground Maze in world 6.

Oh, that annoying ghost? Well, that ghost, is not actually a ghost but a Bandit/Shy Guy in a Boo sheet.

hey what were the names of those police things that chase Wario and Waluigi in Mario Power Tennis? Don't have a pic because they are really hard to find.

I don't think those have a name, there article on the wiki is called Bucketheads (or something like that).

What about the bosses from Mario land 2?

Well the I think I found the name of the three pigs, the Mario VS Wario comic calls them the "Three Little Pigheads".

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4378/blooshoedj2.png

Click on that link.

That Blooper...the name for it?

Oh and I never remember seeing this Blooper in any game.

I remember seeing some early screenshots of Partners in Time (or was it Superstar Saga?) that had Bloopers in them, maybe thats what that Blooper is.

Sir Grodus said:
I remember seeing some early screenshots of Partners in Time (or was it Superstar Saga?) that had Bloopers in them, maybe thats what that Blooper is.

It looks very different.

It was in Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time where they appeared.

It does? Guess I should check again, if I can find the image. By the way, did anyone else notice the Blooper is "sitting" on a mound of dirt or something, then again its not hard to notice.

I dunno, don't Shroobified creatures usually have a purplish or blue coloration and some sort of claws or red eyes.

That Blooper is likely in the same vein as the Lakitufo. While not Shroobified, it is of alien origin. The closest thing to an aquatic attack force is the Shrooba_Diver, which actually swims on dry land. However, you must consider that the Shroobs had no need for a naval force as their airforce of Shroob UFOS was so powerful.

The Sky Blue Spinies in PM2, they come from Sky Blue Pipes. Except they're not pipes they're spinies rolled up.

Why are they called pipes then? Is that some Japanese mistranslation or what?

I wouldn't know. I always just killed the Dark Lakitus before they had the chance to throw Sky-Blue Spinies.

Not that that did much for my Tattle Log. =/

Back