What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Touhou 15

wew lad, the (legacy) easy mode is already harder than the normal mode in other touhou games

Also interesting that Stage 4 isn't particularly long nor hard compared to other stage 4's. Stage 3 was harder probably, and the real difficulty spike is stage 5.

At one point in stage 5 there were so many point and power items that i literally couldnt see the bullets anymore. fuck.

I finally went game over against clownpiece with her high speed projectiles. This game does /not/ fuck around, even by touhou standards.

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

i caught a shiny registeel
odauguagfuaodhbdajghad;jgbdajufhaujadSHLIFGUOFSIJfbhldfgudobfufbdfhdslgsgsvgfbagahd

ok backstory:
Phi said:
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

I'm going after Registeel right now.
i made this post over a year ago, but i never actually caught registeel, and in actual fact i was trying to soft reset for a shiny one on a complete whim. i'd never SR'd for anything before so i figured i'd give it a shot since my sis and i were playing through the games together and she was still catching up. after the elite four, whenever things got boring i just swapped to another legendary like zekrom, but always came back to soft resetting for registeel because... the animation was less annoying i guess? regardless a lot of time was sunk into SRing for a shiny registeel before i lost interest in the game.

i eventually gave up on the dream because dear god rolling a 4000+ sided die is dumb, and i subsequently got bored of alpha sapphire until i picked it up again and completed the n-dex a few months ago. once i got the shiny charm, rolling a 1000+ sided die obviously seemed less dumb and so i began to soft reset for registeel whenever i was bored again, but like last time i got side-tracked, this time with egg-hatching. once i got weedle, i really didn't have any more shinies i /desperately/ had to go after and so just continued wasting time with soft resetting registeel again.

today it finally happened. i caught a shiny registeel after almost two years since beginning the task. i'll probs edit in a photo later once i can but this is my favourite shiny i've ever obtained for that fact alone.

and there, i finally achieved the dream so i can shut off alpha sapphire for good and never look at pokemon again right

Phoenix Wright: Justice for All

wellington is such an ass but I love him anyway

also I'm surprised at how much trouble I had on this compared to the first trial in aa, wow

Washing machine said:
Pokémon Rote Edition

My Schiggy apparently speed tied with Blau's Bisasam, so I guess DV fuckery happened. I think I'll try to glitch for 151.

Translation:
Schiggy = squirtle
Bisasam = bulbasaur
Rot = red

well that makes a lot more sense

i just assumed it was a rom hack of some sort where everything was named by someone who was wasted

honestly im kind of disappointed that wasnt it

Beat Metroid 1 again. 100% items (except the Wave Beam and the Ice Beam in Norfair), and 0 deaths.

I finished the first Zelda, with all heart containers and most if not all other stuff. Will not do the second quest though.

Back