What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Rollercoaster Tycoon. After playing around a bit I decided to see if there was a mod that allows me to unlock all the scenarios. There is.

shin megami tensei nocturne

decided to start a new game via emulation since ill never have the money for the game anyway

already got a full party and havent even reached the first boss lol

got lucky this time

project m

tried playing on the wii u but soon realized i'd have to use a classic controller

i can't ninja squirtle with that :[

Okami

the game's graphics were glitching so none of the character's had heads lol

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Beat Case 3. I apparently did enough mistakes to be close to losing.
So Lance's last testimony(which I actually didn't expect) does have the Presto music. I actually got a little lucky with the disappearing Blue Badger being a reversed image, since I Deduced with the "Blue Badger Photo Rally!"on the intent of "Well, there's only one of each badger in the park but there's another blue badger here when Meekins was walking around as the Blue Badger." Case 3 actually does get better during the End parts. Also, Lang's story in this game is quite consistent with Gyakuten Kenji 2(SS-5 Incident and all). I guess the GK2 writers did quite the job to make it consistent with Investigations.

Skyrim. I was going to complete the Thieves Guild buuuuuuut

for killing Mercer, you get the Skeleton Key, which is literally free lockpicking until your lockpicking gets to 100 and you can use the perk that lockpicks never break. I don't really want to give up this item. Which I will have to if I complete the Thieves Guild quest

Shovel Knight

just finished it. this game is amazing, best platformer I've played in a long time.

Spectre Knight and Plague Knight are the best, if I wasn't leaving soon I'd have a Spectre Knight theme right now

I sorta expected Shield Knight to be the enchantress by about the Halfway mark, but I love how the story didn't actually dwell on that in the ending. Having to catch Shield Knight like in the dream cutscenes was simple but powerful stuff. My favourite bit was actually before all of that when you had to fight each Knight in succession and then rescue them afterwards. Hilarious.

Isaac: Rebirth

Using 48 hour energy pills and the d6, I finally got Sacred Heart, had an op run with it as I also had quad shot. I only have 2 items and 1 ending left to unlock before plat god

TF2

I bought a Strange Festive Sniper Rifle off the Market, I can tell you that it's so satisfying to headshot someone with it!

Just finished Wind Waker HD.

...I had forgotten how much I love Zelda games. ALBW was fun, but it didn't give me the same kind of emotional connection the 3D games had. It was just a fun gameplay experience, nothing more.

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth

Completed case 1, started case 2. This is really good so far.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

most of these challenges are beyond stupid but I'm slowly completing them

Back