What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Lumastar said:
Megamario15 said:
Lumastar said:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I trained another amiibo to beat the *bleep* out of me, then I played a quick round of Smash Tour and got 10 full fighters. After that, I played Crazy Orders as Mario and got to 12 rounds. Right now, I am listening to some of my favorite tracks in the game. Can anyone guess what it is? HINT: It almost made me cry the first time I heard it.
Super Mario Bros.: Main theme?
No. Here's two more hints.

1. It has nothing to do with Mario.
2. The song has not been featured in any previous installments of Smash in any shape or form.

Of course, I'm not listening to it anymore.

Is it Route 10 from Pokémon B/W?

TBoI: Rebirth

I managed to get Super meat Boy built up too, and I just need to find 3 items to get Plat God.

TF2

I grew bored of my Hitman's Heatmaker, I think I might buy a Strange Festive Sniper Rifle soon.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I attempted Classic on 9.0, but ultimately had to settle for 5.5. It was mainly the Lucario set I was running, because Home Run Bats are outlawed in space.

Etrian Odyssey Untold

Well I'm tired of trying to figure out a way to balance 9 characters and expert mode. I'm just gonna blaze through the dungeon in Standard without worrying about levels until it begins to get difficult again, then I'll try to keep myself at that sort of general area and that'll hopefully make it fun without being frustrating. Protector is already Lv11.

I'm beginning to see the difference in quality of the classic portraits and story portraits. I like the thickness of the new style better, but I'm fond of some of the designs of the classic classes.

Bravely Default

About to awaken the Earth Crystal.
BTW, I have a new, absolutely broken combo.
(Brave)
Sleep
Twilight

Usually 1-hit kills enemies, and for only 14 MP (as opposed to wasting 45 MP for a major-damage move)
Also I have that ability that group-casts 1-target moves, so it usually kills all enemies within 1 turn.

Lumastar said:
Clunk said:
A Link Between Worlds. MFW you need the wallmaster to progress through the dungeon. *shudders*
Good luck! Did you know that you can skip the dungeon's boss via a glitch?
Yet you'd be forfeiting a heart container, this glitch is nice for speedruns but is bad for 100% completion...

Smash Bros. Melee

I beat the last 2 event matches; learned that Master Hand + Crazy Hand is incredibly difficult in that game, and that Jigglypuff's Rest move is incredibly overpowered if you know how to use it right.

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

i played this for a long time, a few days to get up to 15 hours of gameplay and getting some advance classes.

My main six that i use are Luso( Fighter), Adelle(ninja), Majorka(elementalist), Nordom(Fussiler), Coryn(dragoon), and Bilford(sage).

Also having a fussiler is amazing, that range is freaking insane. Also finally glad i got adelle to ninja, throw is so awesome and i cant wait to get the equipment that enables dual-wield.

Kirby super star ultra

beat spring breeze and dyna blade

ill be glad when i get to the harder parts of the game.

Super Smash Bros For Wii U

Just cleared Classic on 9.0 with Villager, holy fuck.

considering the only other time I've beaten Master Fortress was with Wii Fit Trainer on 8.0 this is a huge shock

Master Fortress Part 1 CD...yay?

Back