What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Kid Icarus Uprising

I haven't been on this game in a while. I have a new internet connection which is better than the one I used to have so I can play online on 3DS games now. Played a round of Light Vs Dark and Free For All. I only just won Light Vs Dark. I was Pit and I defeated Dark Pit with a charged shot when I hardly had any health left. I came 2nd in Free for all even though I got beaten up a lot. Anyone here want to play online?

Pokemon Red
-So I've caught everything I was trying to catch, surprisingly. Now I will go fight Koga. Everything I have is Lv37
Xanthium said:
I hear that the Iron Boots were equipment items...
They were just items in the 3DS version. So you could assign them to a button rather than go through the menu.

Pokemon X.

I'm at Route 8/Ambrette Town now.

divinity original sin

got farther in the weakest dead area, learning that these shadow dogs are massive pricks, although i might be good to go in another level which im close to.

Katawa Shoujo
-This could either be really depressing or really uplifting, but I still want to play it. I'm not really going to aim for a route the first time around, just go with what I choose and see where I end up. Hanako route please

Star Wars the Old Republic

Jojned yesterday but had to wait for it to download and install. It's a great game. As a massive Star Wars fan the only reason why I hasn't already joined is because I already had a lifetime membership to Clone Wars Adventures but that ended recently. I'm a Jedi Consular and just started exploring the Twi'lek village on Tython. If anyone else is on I'm called Yoshidude. Now I'm thinking about getting the KOTOR games off Steam as I've never played them.

Pokemon Y. I was gonna hatch Pumpkaboo eggs while watching the Nintendo Direct but since my buddy couldn't watch the stream, I gave up on it just to give him live commentary on it instead.

Mother 3. After grinding all my party to at least Level 50, I went back to face the Barrier Trio. OMG, that grinding helped so much. With Lucas's new Lifeup Ω, and the princess getting the third Lightning phase, the I defeated the Barrier Trio without even trying.

Animal Crossing New Leaf.

Beardo finally suggested a Police Station (about freaking time). Now if only Marcel or Stitches would suggest a hammock and Melba would suggest a picnic blanket. And I have the entire balloon series except the bed.

Garry's mod TTT

There was a round in which everyone on the server decided to kill one person when the game started (because he was getting on our nerves.), so everyone built a circle.

I had a Famas. Then the round strted, everybody started firing at him, and I became traitor, and killed everyone.

That was so amazing, I had like 7 kills in 3 seconds.

小龙怪 said:
Mother 3. I am at the final boss battle.....I will probably do it later.

I KNEW CLAUS TURNED EVIL. I just didn't know how or who.

prepare to cry

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga

Playing it on the Wii U is so much better than playing it on my little old GBA sp.

Back