What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Final Fantasy X 15 hours through.

My thoughts about this game so far:
OH GOD THIS IS SO EPIC. So far the only thing that really sucks is Kimahri. I even refuse to level him. Also WTF is going on like everybody reminds you of preparing for battle while most bosses so far have been really easy.(Except for that one Sin Spawn Battle (while everybody fired at Sin with canons))

Final Fantasy X 18 hours something through.
WARNING: Long Text!
Okay look. So I am at the Macalania shrine right now, where we attack that douche Seymor. He is op. He is thrice as strong as every other enemy so far because he has 3 phases. In his first phase you basically can't do damage to him or either of his guards. The only way I seem to get him here is to use the limit break of any of my Aeons to kill both of his guards at the same time. Then his second phase, where he summons Anima. Well let me just say Anima has an attack that instantly kills one of your party members. And it's his only attack. The only way to kill him is to deal damage with Shiva (????? but pretty sure it's Shiva) and avoid his Limit Break (insta-kill of all your party members basically) by summoning anything right before he does his limit so it only kills your Aeon. Then his third phase. He has insanely storng magic that just does 2x 1300+ damage each time and basically kills 2 of your party members. And no matter how much damage I seem to do (I counted, it must be at least 5k dmg), he always kills me after like 3 turns. I am so raged right now.

finally got a chance to play bravely default.

Only played for about 4 hours and 30 minutes, however gotta say i like it.

Getting jobs though is much different then i expected and i see the job system is kind of like a mix between ff3 and ff5, which is nice.

First and second bosses werent too hard to beat, seems like some of the normal enemy combinations posed bigger threats.

So far though its good, great visuals, amazing ost, and not too bad of a battle system. The dialog does intend to drag on a little bit at times, but its pretty suitable for me for the most part.

Also party chat is pretty humorous since im sure its inspired from tales of, but hilarious all the same.

Batman Arkham City

Did the third Riddler room, completed the Azrael sidequest and did got some medals on the challenges.

Final Fantasy X 25 hours

The game is now just throwing one ridiculously hard boss battle after another at me. Jeez... Also my Kimahri is so underlevled, I think the next time I use him in a battle he will gain 99 Sphereoid Levels xD

Pokemon Black

Found an old copy of the game lying around that I forgot I had. Just started over.

Snivy and Lillipup is my team right now.

I try to spread out my hm slaves, and I actually tend to use hm's in battle

smash brothers brawl

I would never want to do that. The HMs are a waste of a moveslot. Surf and Waterfall are the only good ones for battling. Fly is helpful, but only for transportation.

fly has pretty good damage (and it can be a major troll if used right), personally its my most used hm
fly and surf are really the only ones I use in battles

Fly can be useful when you're battling against CPUs. But a competent real life player knows to just switch out into something that resists fly.

unless they don't have that as an option, it still makes for a great time wasting and/or finishing move

Back