What game did you last play?!?!?!?

LoZ: Oracle of Seasons. Replaying it and I am at the last dungeon.

nsymon said:
Cirdec said:
New Super Mario said:
Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Mario said:
Mario Party 9

I really want to unlock Shy Guy. But the solo mode just isn't really fun at all.
I liked every board except Boo's Horror Castle. I hate that board.

Kid Icarus Uprising
I just don't think any mario party is really fun when you're playing on your own.

But solo mode is so short, only 6 boards to play with average computers. It could be done in one or two days.
But if the Shy Guy or Kamek wins, you have to do the entire board all over again.

I had to play Blooper Beach three *bleep*ing times. I only had one oppoment on that board who loves to do anything to make sure I don't win. I beat Magma Mine and Bowser Station on my first try lthough on Bowser Station I won by pure luck right at the end.

The reason why I'm not a big fan of Story Modes in Mario Parties is because you have rede the entire board if you lose.

I don't plan to pick up Mario Party 3DS for two reasons, Number 1, I have abandoned the Mario francise for while because there's much more special games out there to be discovered (I still plan to buy Mario Kart 8 however but that's it), Number 2, I am likely to breack my 3DS because story mode decides to not go my way.

Sorry if I went overboard there with this very off topic post but I felt I needed to rant about how bad story modes are in Mario Party games.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
10 times for me on Boo's Horror Castle.

Crash Twinsanity

Shin Megami Tensei IV

Yep, I completely suck on the medusa battle, lol. Probably should update my demons though since the ones I have now aren't helping much.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Found out Roy is awesome.

Roserade said:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

he sure isnt in his own game

anyway

steamworld dig

got up to the third area, got loads of upgrades, and just a lot of stuff done.

Took me forever to find extra orbs though and oh man that metal detector is just awesome

final fantasy v

started this again and im up to the point of just completing the fire crystal segment.

too bad im still not at the SHITS GOIN DOWN segment.

Otachi said:
Roserade said:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

You mean Marth is awesome. Roy is just a clone.
You be mistaken sir, for as Roy has fire in his attacks and appears to be more agile.

Roserade said:
Otachi said:
Roserade said:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

You mean Marth is awesome. Roy is just a clone.
You be mistaken sir, for as Roy has fire in his attacks and appears to be more agile.

um they have the same moveset, only real difference is some fancy visual or different damage/knockback effect.

For example roy sucks major ass in the air and is decent on the ground.

Marth is just good at everything aside from recovery.

On a different note, I found out Roy's Up B special move can easily kill lightweights. I swear I'm the only person who killed Jigglypuff and Mr. Game & Watch in that round and the CPUs, my sister and I all had five lives.

New Super Mario said:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

I was going to unlock Mewtwo. But then I didn't......
Why not? Its teleportational powers are awesome.

Man, I can't believe teleport isn't in the dictionary...

Roserade said:
New Super Mario said:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

It's just so tedious. And I don't want to leave it on for four hours just to unlock Mewtwo.

New Super Mario said:
Roserade said:
New Super Mario said:
Super Smash Bros. Melee

It's just so tedious. And I don't want to leave it on for four hours just to unlock Mewtwo.
Well, true.

Back