What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sacred Stones

Chapter 18 was easy which I am glad. Now back to a challenging map. Survived 8/13 turns in Chapter 19 so far.

Bilbo Baggins said:
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
got to chuckola woods,i died on the boss fight with with popple and rookie,beat it the second time with almost no problem for some reason

Pokemon White 2

Battled some Blissey's and got everybody up to level 91. Don't plan on fighting Benga again.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Just wasn't feeling it today. Made a few Keel Mango/Coconut recipes and got the Up Arrow but stopped afterwards.

Link's Awakening.

I finally beat it last night, ending was kindof sad.

I like how ganon was one of the five forms the final boss has.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Finally beat chapter 10 after a shitload of tries, lost no one.

Tales Of The Abyss one more time (this time going for the bonus boss)

Zao Ruins 2. Dang this game takes a lot from myths (I love mythology of all sorts, so...) I mean, place names first, involving the Kabbalah (if the name is partial, the place from the Kabbalah has its name in bold) St. Binah, Chesedonia, Hod, Grand Chokmah, Keterburg (kinda similar to St. Petersburg, Russia, as both are very cold places, but it seems to be a coincidence), Qliphoth, Daath.

Luke comes from Lux, or light (light of the sacred flame), Asch is from the LEFTOVER ASHES OF THE SACRED FLAME, Natalia comes from 'natalis', meaning birthday. Her birthday is how we find out her backstory. Vandesdelca does mean seizure of glory in I think Ancient Greek.

Couple side things. Astor comes from John Jacob Astor, very rich man from the 1700's and 1800's. Largo is, uh, large, Legretta may come from regret (she has a very secret backstory that I can't confirm, so I won't share), Sync is from syncronisation.

mario party DS, played story mode, choose peach as playable, beat the first board and grudgingly beat the boss.

Seems okay so far.

Zae said:
mario party DS, played story mode, choose peach as playable, beat the first board and grudgingly beat the boss.

Seems okay so far.

I played the shit out of that.

I had like 35,000 points or some shit.

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent

I think I'm near the end of the mission now and I cant even begin to say how much I hate it. At least it has save points.

Back