What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Animal Crossing New Leaf

Umi Sonoda said:
Freakworld said:
Freakworld said:

Died against Master Blech twice.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong, maybe I should use the jar of honey syrup.

you have to

he has infinite hp otherwise

go figure

and i was wondering why spamming psi rockin b and psi freeze b until my pp run out wasnt doing anything

and who am i kidding i even got a ß on my keyboard

The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Just got sent into Twilight for the first time and got rescued by Midna. Good old Midna. Good old arrogant, sarcastic, bossy Midna.

Freakworld said:
Fat Mario said:
Good old Midna. Good old arrogant, sarcastic, bossy Midna.

Still the best character
In the game or in the series?

DragonFreak said:
Ringabel said:
DragonFreak said:
Awesomenauts. I got this game like two days ago (or three idr) and it's pretty fun. I think it's my first MOBA too.
omg that game is so great
We should play it sometime when my Internet is not terrible. Who knows when that would be though.

hey other people play this game, i just tried playing offline for the first time and it was p g00d

ayla man, ayla

DragonFreak said:
Ringabel said:
DragonFreak said:
Awesomenauts. I got this game like two days ago (or three idr) and it's pretty fun. I think it's my first MOBA too.
omg that game is so great
We should play it sometime when my Internet is not terrible. Who knows when that would be though.
yeah, my internet is pretty bad too
Umi Sonoda said:
hey other people play this game, i just tried playing offline for the first time and it was p g00d

ayla man, ayla
Ayla is such a noob character, though

Fantasy Life.

Doomstones.
Evil-looking butterfly.
Possessed strawberry pets.

What the actual fuck, I love this game.

I'm a fledgling in everything except 4 or 5 things, if anyone cares.
Also, Ice and I played multiplayer together and just started killing things. T'was fun.

Freakworld said:

Is this game just getting hard or what.

So after Master Belch there's the third Sanctuary at Saturn Valley

and holy shit those enemies are op

I got literally no way of curing that fucken mushroom on my head and it just sucks.

Thankfully at least the boss was easy.

3/8 Sanctuaries get.

Mother 3. WOAH what an ending. Not entirely what I expected..

I thought evantually some how the other 3 would be revived (I know Lifenoodles revives them but they go down right away), and the world would eventually come to a complete end, not like a rebirth of the world.

Well I guess I wait for Mother 4, if only it was also planned for iOS, that's how I played Earthbound and Mother 3. I have no plans for Mother.

Isaac: Rebirth.

I got nearly all character unlocks, save the hard mode ones, and one for lazarus and maggy. Then I break the game for the meat boy achievements.

Freakworld said:
Freakworld said:

Getting rekd in the cave of the OP Moles in the desert <.<

use ice against them, they're weak to it, you may take some damage but its still easier

also im getting this feeling you're gonna scream at the game later as the moles are really weak even compared to normal enemies later

(plus the area you'll soon be in is much worse).

Back