What game did you last play?!?!?!?

I just played Pokemon Red for the first time in a while. Last I played, I was in Vermillion City, training Pokemon. I forgot how broken this game is. I kept getting beat by Drowzees since it keeps putting my to sleep with Hypnosis, and every time I wake up, it puts me back to sleep again immediately. It's not like in the newer games where as soon as you wake up, you can attack; in the original generation, waking up costs a turn.

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

just beat the fourth boss

Mother 3: Got past the volcanic area.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SNAKE ROPE, DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played TF2. Got a hell a lot of Medic achievements (4), + Spy achievements (3), + General Achievements (2), and a Pyro Achievement (1).

tera rising

played around with my archer, not too bad, much better then i remembered.

I just noticed...

Why does this thread's title have so many ?!?!?!?! Wouldn't it be better to just call it "What game did you last play?"

小龙怪 said:
You had a stickied Thread?

yes, even though it was in mj

it was about how a fangamer and his project(am2r) looked and played far better then other m, so 3k loved it so much i guess, he stickied it.

of course every other member was like WHY THE FUCK IS THIS STICKIED ZAE IS NOT WORTHY OF A STICKIED TOPIC

so it was finally torn down to calm down the endless fumes of bitching that laid waste to that topic

Anser said:
I just noticed...

Why does this thread's title have so many ?!?!?!?! Wouldn't it be better to just call it "What game did you last play?"
real answer (since im the thread creator and all) - look at the date this thread was made

july 2009

i was 13 and a dumbass

anyways, i last played the conception ii demo

Aiko Heiwa said:
Anser said:
I just noticed...

real answer (since im the thread creator and all) - look at the date this thread was made

july 2009

i was 13 and a dumbass

Oh, that makes sense. You can always correct it, you know.

Anser said:
Aiko Heiwa said:
Anser said:
I just noticed...

july 2009

i was 13 and a dumbass

Oh, that makes sense. You can always correct it, you know.
dont feel like it

Back