What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Bravely Default

Beat the Swordsmaster and Ninja bosses and got their jobs. None of the jobs this time around appeal to me, Salve-Maker & Performer are weak and rely on things too much, Swordsmaster and Ninja are both reliant on getting attacked and I prefer to finish my meals quickly. Pirate is okay though, his abilities are pretty poopy, I'm not paying so much MP for just double damage, I can deal enough normally. I think I'll stick to what I've got. Next up is finding a way to the next area.

EarthBound.

Just started.

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

I guess I'm pretty good at multiplayer. Unless everyone else just sucks.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Got the tears in the Eldin region.

Metroid Prime

Curse you heat.

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD

Currently on Dragon Roost Island. Just destroyed a huge rock, causing the water to rise and leads to what I presume is a dungeon. I've never played this game, so I don't know what to expect.

Super Mario 3D World

To come back from the Bowser Statue, I decided to play from World 1 to just complete everything. Finished World 1, 2 and 3 with all characters, Green Stars and gold flags. Then after one level in World 4 I had enough Green Stars for aforementioned statue, and went back to World ★. Now in World Mushroom.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind HD

This game is beautiful to look which is what makes this been a charming experience so far. At Forest Heaven.

Super Mario 3D World
Finally beat the Flower World. Now on to green star + gold flag + stamp hunting. Sad thing is, i'm only completely done with World 1 as of now... *sobs*

Super Mario 3D World.

Got this yesterday. I'm at World 6 now.

Before I started playing today I also created a save file for New Super Luigi U just to get Luigi Bros. right away.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

I am now able to explore Lorule. So many dungeons opened up at once. I don't know what order I should do them in.

Rayman Legends

Cleared Toad Story and got a bronze cup in a Daily Challenge.

Lego Lord of the Rings

Made some more progress to the Mines of Moria.

Lego Lord of the Rings

Finished up the story of the Fellowship of the Ring and also got the achievement for not being caught by Boromir.

Super Mario 3D World.

I've pretty much looked everywhere and I simply can't find the stamp in World 6-3...

COD Ghosts

My mate didn't tell me much about the Extinction mode and I thought it was canon when we played

Batman Arkham Origins

Started this today. Fun so far. Combat system is as fluid as ever. The map is gigantic though. Little hard to find your bearings.

Pokemon X, had a quick little battle with Lily and started breeding some cottonees.

Earlier, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Okami, and Ico.

Back