Mario's Belly

(Elvis voice) I feel so thin! So thin! So thin!

Ahem. Yeah he has gotten thinner.

I think Mario's weight loss deal has not changed the Mario we all know, has it? He's still Mario, although that is an interesting observation...
Waluigi needs to have some Twinkies, too...He's skinny..

*interrupts discussion due to just discovering forum* >_> I just had to mention that, I get quite annoyed when somebody just breaks a conversation (though I guess that's what I'm doing...).

Anyway, apparently the characters aren't noticing, because somebody finally told Mario to go on a diet in Partners in Time... Freakin' hilarious. ^_^ My brother and I love to make jokes about how Mario is very plump and how Luigi is a sissy.

Though his nose is pretty big too... All in good humor, Mario, all in good humor.

Actually, I found Mario to be fatter in his more recent incarnation (excluding the RPG, where he's slimmer.), well, unless you count Hotel Mario.

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Actually, you wrote "weigth" in your edit. :P Better fix that before PPL shows up again...
You better be careful "Great Gonzo", because I am like "Monty Mole" and
look for any spelling errors. That is why I am the best reader in my Langauge Arts class at school.

I've got the largest vocabulary, I am the fastest reader, I am the best speller, and read the most literature in my school group. Don't knock me.

Sorry. I hate when people brag, but PPL was getting annoying.

He's suppose ta be opposite Wario .......

PeteyPiranhaLover said:
YellowYoshi398 said:
Actually, you wrote "weigth" in your edit. :P Better fix that before PPL shows up again...
You better be careful "Great Gonzo", because I am like "Monty Mole" and
look for any spelling errors. That is why I am the best reader in my Langauge Arts class at school.

You can read?!

And I wonder why, the game doesn't contradict anything from the earlier game (well, epcect Mario talking)and Nintendo never said anything about it's canoncity state.

Probably just because we're all n00bs who haven't played it and don't know enough about it to give it its own section in an article. Someone ought to play it... Or we should force someone who has played it to join the wiki with various torture methods...

I mostly think because its third-party, which people instantly see as "un-canon". I don't see any contradictions in it, it breaks the fourth wall, but then, so have recent games.

Back