Did you snake in Mario Kart DS?

Goombowser

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
I got to admit I did. I won almost evertime doing it (the only time I'd lose would be once in a blue moon when somebody else was snaking or if i fell off the level or something.) someone said "HEY IM REPORTING YOU YOU CHEATING SNAKING B-----D!" and I was disheartened when Wii wouldnt let me snake.

I did snake. People who complain just don´t udnerstand the subject.

To explain it briefly, snaking itself isn´t a cheat (heck, the staff ghosts for Donut Plains on MKDS or Baby Park on Double Dash DO SNAKING). The problem is the acceleration stat in MKDS. To put it short, Dry bone´s miniboost lasts as a whole mushroom, whereas the other caracters have much worse mini boosts (except Yoshi in Egg1 which is also freaking overpowered, heck, he doesn´t even slowdown when off-road).

So, to put it simple, it´s not the snaking, it´s the character dis-balance the thing that really breaks the game. I did snaking too in 64 and Double Dash, and anyone who knew how to do it a little bit could win against me. Should I choose Dry bones in Mario Kart DS and use snaking and I CAN WIN BY A FREAKING LAP. It´s the game what is broken, not the snaking.

Easmo said:

To explain it briefly, snaking itself isn´t a cheat (heck, the staff ghosts for Donut Plains on MKDS or Baby Park on Double Dash DO SNAKING). The problem is the acceleration stat in MKDS. To put it short, Dry bone´s miniboost lasts as a whole mushroom, whereas the other caracters have much worse mini boosts (except Yoshi in Egg1 which is also freaking overpowered, heck, he doesn´t even slowdown when off-road).

So, to put it simple, it´s not the snaking, it´s the character dis-balance the thing that really breaks the game. I did snaking too in 64 and Double Dash, and anyone who knew how to do it a little bit could win against me. Should I choose Dry bones in Mario Kart DS and use snaking and I CAN WIN BY A FREAKING LAP. It´s the game what is broken, not the snaking.
What is snaking? I know I'm an idiot.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Easmo said:

What is snaking? I know I'm an idiot.
I don't even know what snaking is.

Basically , linking mini boosts. No, really, I´m serious, it´s just that. All the internet fanboy raging about the matter is just because they didn´t discover it until Mario Kart DS and they got the crap beaten out of them, even though you could already snake in MK 64 and Double Dash (and, as I said, even some of the staff ghosts do that)

Easmo said:
Basically , linking mini boosts. No, really, I´m serious, it´s just that. All the internet fanboy raging about the matter is just because they didn´t discover it until Mario Kart DS and they got the crap beaten out of them, even though you could already snake in MK 64 and Double Dash (and, as I said, even some of the staff ghosts do that)
Oh, that's what they call it! I've done that before, I used to mess with the L and R buttons when I was younger.

Easmo said:
Oooohhhhhh.

Goombowser said:
I got to admit I did.
I know I already said this before my account got deleted, but...
Die. Just die.

Needless to say, I did not snake.

No, I didn't. I used mini-boosts, but not enough in a row for it to be snaking.

Shadow Mario said:
No, I didn't. I used mini-boosts, but not enough in a row for it to be snaking.
That. I only snake when I'm not going to win anyway, or other people start doing it.

If you do it on 150cc on the Dry Bomber you go hell of fast when snaking, and I do snake, that's how I defeated Wiggler with ease

Back