10 Brand New SpongeBob's on tonight for first time ever! History is being made!

Goombowser

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
It's been ten years since the show premired.

Nickelodeon has been in the crapper for ten years already? How time flies.....

Lario said:
The show isn't bad. The new episodes are just not so good compared to the old ones.
How can you say that. Some of the newer episodes are crap but most of them are great. SpongeBob is so popular, it is a phenominon.

Goombowser said:
Lario said:
The show isn't bad. The new episodes are just not so good compared to the old ones.
How can you say that. Some of the newer episodes are crap but most of them are great. SpongeBob is so popular, it is a phenominon.
Because I didn't grow up with Spongebob. I never have cared for the show. I'll take the classics like Rocko's Modern Life and Ren & Stimpy over Spongebob anyday.

Re: 10 Brand New SpongeBob's on tonight for first time ever! History is being m

Brie Loader said:
I really don't like spongebob.
... As with nearly everything else made in the USA.

@Yoshario: Posts that are nothing more than quoting someone else and saying "I agree, QTF" are not permitted. At least explain why you agree.

Lario: Don't troll.

On subject: If those episodes are as good as the rest of the post-movie stuff, I won't care.

Glowsquid said:
@Yoshario: Posts that are nothing more than quoting someone else and saying "I agree, QTF" are not permitted. At least explain why
My apologies. I've removed that post.

IMO, SpongeBob is nothing compare to that of the older cartoons Nickelodeon had, such as Ren and Stimpy.

Spongebob is crap, to be honest.

NONE of the new spongebobs are good. This is the funniest joke they can come up with now:
*squidwards cup of brown liquid flies up and spills*
Spongebob: Coffe Rain!
Squidward: Its hot chocolate!
Spongebob:Chocolate Rain!

Seriously!

Goombowser said:
Lario said:
SpongeBob is so popular, it is a phenominon.
So is Twilight.

And Twilight's shit.

King Dedede said:
Spongebob is okay, but nothing compared to Ren & Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, etc.
Per. Early-to-mid 90s Nick shows are awesome. Just like 94-01 cartoons on Cartoon Network are.

Back