Poll: A game before SMW2: YI?

Should Nintendo make a Mario game that chronologically takes place before the Mario Bros. are born?

• Yes, this part in history really needs to be explored.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the series has no point without Mario.

• No opinion.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son_of_Suns

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island is the first game chronologically in the Mario series. The game details the day the Mario Bros. were born to their first encounter with Bowser. Should Nintendo make a Mario game that chronologically occurs before SMW2: YI (i.e. before the Mario Bros. were born)? The game will take place in the Mario universe, but with no Mario. This topic is to discuss if such a game should be made, the good and bad of such a game, and what concepts or ideas the game should focus on.

I would personally like to see the great Goomba betrayal from the Mushroom Kingdom and their allegiance to the Koopa Troop. Maybe the Koopa Troop will be led by an ancestor of Bowser.

I always imagined a Koopa RPG. Like, you start ou as a Koopa Troopa and earn ranks untill you're a MagiKoopa, a Hammer Bro., or a Buisness Bro. basically, an RPG with a Koopa, and you choose his future.

Yes, that would be awesome. Relatives of Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach and Bowser in some sort of war; could be like the "It's War" multiplayer in Conker's Bad Fur Day and Conker: Live & Reloaded, but in the past, not the future.

The same could be said of Donkey Kong, maybe it could have something about the Kremean War, maybe detailing the origin of one King K. Rool, like how he came to power.

All of these sound like great ideas too me....

The Koopang.

Or one where you're Shiggy, and you got to make a new game? One that will change history?

Or where you're a forum moderator and delete double posts?

ADMIN EDIT: Haha, Smiddle. You're so funny. =P
^ That's you Monty. You always write text in that size.

SLAP JOO In JOOR FACE! WIIQFNJWQIFHIQUVDYT@UVGDYU!

The above text will be deleted be a dorky mangement dude soon. Peoase stand by.

In the meantime, WAFFLES R FTW.

Hearing more about the Four Heroes would pwn, but I doubt Nintendo'll ever go back to them again. It's really not the most important issue/realistic subject of a game...

I didn't mean that the game had to be realistic, I meant that, thinking realistically, Nintendo probably wouldn't make such a game.

Nintendo making a game based on the four heroes is about as likely as them making "The Adventures of Ukikki". YY has a point...

UKIKI OWNS! Oh well. I bet a Four Heroes or even Ukiki game wouldn't be too impossible in fan gaming... That'd also be a good place for an unofficial pre-SMW2 game to pop up...

that would be nice :D

Plumber said:
Super King Bowser

Would Be better

meh who knows....:mrgreen:

Or... Super [ Insert name of the tiniest most innotable character history in the history of Mario gaming here ] Bros.?

Smiddle said:
Or... Super [ Insert name of the tiniest most innotable character history in the history of Mario gaming here ] Bros.?

whatever :mrgreen:

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

I don't recognize "Whatever" as an enemy.
Did you mean: Goomba

Super Goomba Bros. then.
Wait, wasn't there some guys called teh Goomba Bros.?

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

I don't recognize "Whatever" as an enemy.
Did you mean: Goomba

Super Goomba Bros. then.
Wait, wasn't there some guys called teh Goomba Bros.?

yeah there is a user named that....

Back