• Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth: Prosecutor’s Path

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Great Ace Attorney Adventures

• The Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve

• Total voters

Nate Jacobs

WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
The Shadow Prince
I've only played PW:AA1 and Justice For All, but the former has more cases I like so I'll go with it aorn

So far my ranking is AA3 > AA4 > AA1 > AA2> AAI1. I enjoyed Investigations 1 the least but it's not bad, just not as good as the others.

Haven't finished Investigations 2 yet but I'm not really enjoying it. Will prob go to the bottom once I'm done.

Haven't finished Investigations 2 yet but I'm not really enjoying it. Will prob go to the bottom once I'm done.
What makes you not like it? I've heard most people say it's one of the best games in the series.

My rankings only playing the original trilogy are Phoenix Wright 1>Trials and Tribulations>Justice for All. I'm taking a break until 2026.

Last edited:
What makes you not like it? I've heard most people say it's one of the best games in the series.

My rankings only playing the original trilogy are Phoenix Wright 1>Trials and Tribulations>Justice for All. I'm taking a break until 2026.
Story didn't grab me. I wasn't a huge fan of Investigation 1's story and this is basically a part 2 to that so yeah it doesn't do much for me. I hate the new logic chess mechanic, the time limit just stresses me out and makes me mess up a lot. And I felt like some of the solutions to the puzzles were just dumb.

Music was good at least

Back