Hardest Level

Lario

Seems so long ago.
Eh, there isn't much hard levels in Mario games, but the hardest to me is that one volcano in SMS (Forgot the name). Why? If you got up to that point you should know...

Don't know? I'm talking about the damn mud boat part which is HARD. VERY HARD.

How? If you merely touch the sides of the cave or the stalagmites you're doomed...

Lario said:
Eh, there isn't much hard levels in Mario games, but the hardest to me is that one volcano in SMS (Forgot the name). Why? If you got up to that point you should know...

Don't know? I'm talking about the mud boat part which is HARD. VERY HARD.

How? If you merely touch the sides of the cave or the stalagmites you're doomed...
I think you mean Corona Mountain. That was hard for me too, but the hardest was in SMS and it was Scrubbing Sirena Beach. The only reason it was hard was because I didn't know there were barrels of water and you could squirt water while you are moving. Other than that, the hardest level was Count Bleck's Castle in SPM. It's not that hard, but it is VERY VERY annoying and it took me FOREVER to beat. But, eventually I got through it. I always do.

Corona Mountain was a huge annoyance and I hate it

:(

Mr. I said:
No hard levels in Mario games? What about SMB The Lost Levels/For Super Players? Can you honestly beat SMW or SMB3 without losing a life?
Yes, I can. I use a Game Genie.

Mr. I said:
His games are fun.
What the f-?

I'm going to bed, it's like 3:30 am, and my mom and sister are going shopping tomorrow and I'll use it for a little and watch Whose Line. (Thanks for my mom for DVRing it)

Mr. I said:
No hard levels in Mario games? What about SMB The Lost Levels/For Super Players? Can you honestly beat SMW or SMB3 without losing a life?
Well, SMB3 is pretty easy.

$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Mr. I said:
Try the origanial NES version. Anyway, Nintendo officaly states in the Mario Mania game guide for SMW, that SMW is easier than SMB3 if you turn on all the Switch Palaces.

≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Mr. I said:
No hard levels in Mario games?  What about SMB The Lost Levels/For Super Players?  Can you honestly beat SMW or SMB3 without losing a life?
Try the origanial NES version.
I have it. It's easy.

Remember that...

Another hard level is that one fortress in world eight of SMB3. Ugh... I never completed it...

While I'm not sure of the hardest level, World 8-3 in SMB is pretty damn difficult.

Mario's purple coins. The reason it's harder than L'sPC is because people are already used to beating, in spite of the fact Luigi has worse traction.

Back