hello ! art thread? perhaps? maybe? hi

iggykoopa666

lightly radioactive
Pronouns
they/it
hiiii this is my first real post i guess lol. ive drawn a lot of iggy koopa in my days (points at username xD) so heres a few drawings ive made over the years ^_^ sorry if the formatting is weird, i dont think ive used a forum in about a decade so im still getting used to it. just lmk if i should like, spoiler or anything.

iggy sleepy.png
chicken express.png
2021.png
happey iggey.png
FUCK YEAH.png
igggggggg.png

i think these were all drawn on ms paint. i use a few other programs as well, i'll post those sometime too :3 this is definitely not anywhere near close to all the iggies i've drawn haha.
i know iggy isnt a super popular character but i hope you like them anyway :D and dont worry i draw other characters too lol

ive seen some of your art before on twitter n tumblr and im a huge fan ! love the bright colors peak aesthetic

ive seen some of your art before on twitter n tumblr and im a huge fan ! love the bright colors peak aesthetic
thank you so much !!! i appreciate it ^__^

BACK WITH MORE heres one i made today as a warm up before commissions !!! wish i could buy just the little guys instead of having to get a whole 50 dollar lego set i'll never build... i love how they look tho xD

lego.png

and heres some more of my drawings that i hadnt posted yet !! made on various programs

april fools.png
robotyosh.png
ITS TIME TO KICK IGGY OFF THE TABLE.png
redraw.png
walk tha dawg.png
iggos kooper.png
lizard.png
h.png

i wish i could be on here more but ive been working 6 days a week lately X__x

These are amazing, I've never seen a more dedicated fan of any character before. Excellent work, man.
Thank you! compiling these i'm now realizing just how much i've drawn him as well xD

i return with yoshis! i love yoshi so much ^_^ i've drawn like a zillion yoshis, ive been drawing yoshi since i was a kid. i was obsessed with yoshis before i became koopaling-obsessed xD one of the first pieces of digital art i ever created was of yoshi. wish i still had it saved!

babysitter.png
yooooshi.png
yoshey.png
yochi.png

yorshi.png
funey guy.png

the yellow one with glasses is my yoshisona! ive had them since like 2015 but i never really came up with a name for them

Back