Finding A New Roleplaying Community On Discord

ClawgripFan9001

Pirate Crustacean
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
ClawgripFan9001
I got a question for those people who use Discord in this server: Are there any RP servers you could recommend to me? I got banned from a Sonic RP server I spent a lot of time in last weekend, and now I'm looking for a new RP server and community to join. I'm mainly looking for either a Mario or Sonic RP server to join, so if anyone has any recommendations of RP servers in either of those fandoms to join, I'd greatly appreciate it.

I got a question for those people who use Discord in this server: Are there any RP servers you could recommend to me? I got banned from a Sonic RP server I spent a lot of time in last weekend, and now I'm looking for a new RP server and community to join. I'm mainly looking for either a Mario or Sonic RP server to join, so if anyone has any recommendations of RP servers in either of those fandoms to join, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Mushroom City Carwash and Tales from the Megaverse are some really good rp threads that I recommend you check out. The only things are that 1: they're only on Mario Boards, not Discord, and 2: they're both 200 plus pages of reading it you want to know the full stories.

Mushroom City Carwash and Tales from the Megaverse are some really good rp threads that I recommend you check out. The only things are that 1: they're only on Mario Boards, not Discord, and 2: they're both 200 plus pages of reading it you want to know the full stories.
Yeah, that's not exactly what I'm looking for, but thanks anyway.

Try forum RP, it's pretty fun. And don't feel like you have to read one of the big ones to catch up, you could start your own or just hop into one of the big ones.

I tried to start an RP on this forum before, but that didn't really work out because people didn't really follow the rules of my RP's format. But if you insist, I could try and start a new one sometime.

If they didn't follow the rules of your RP format, I can enforce it no problem.

Back