• Daisy

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
I liek Daisy and Rosalina. Vote!

Rosalina, hands down. Unlike the other two, she's never played the damsel-in-distress role, and she has very powerful magic abilities. If I remember correctly, she was even able to take down some of the ships in Bowser's fleet during the cutscene that took place before Bowser's Galaxy Reactor.

According to what someone said on this page, her biography in Super Mario Galaxy referred to her as a princess.

Of what? There's clearly nobody above her, so shouldn't she be a queen? Wouldn't it make more sense for her to not be a royal figure at all?

Waddle Dee said:
Of what? There's clearly nobody above her, so shouldn't she be a queen? Wouldn't it make more sense for her to not be a royal figure at all?

Maybe her long-lost mother is the Queen of something and she is the princess. Why are Daisy and Peach princesses too? Who is above them?

Rosalina was referred to as a Princess once, since that though she hasn't.
Probably Daisy though since she's quite underrated and her "HI I'M DAISY" can be quite funny sometimes.

Brie Loader said:
Rosaline. I had a picture I was going to post, but I figured it would be too "mature" for this place. :P
Send it me via PM then.

Although I may already have it.

I just thought about it. Doesn't Lady Bow count as a princess, too, or are we only counting the human ones?

Brie Loader said:
Rosaline. I had a picture I was going to post, but I figured it would be too "mature" for this place. :P

LAWLZ PR0N

And Peach and Daisy are probably in their mid-20s. Chances are that their parents are still alive.

As for Bow, no. Even though she's described as a princess, she's still in the Mushroom Kingdom, and therefore cannot have royal status. She's probably just rich.

Rosalina > Peach >... >>> Daisy

I wonder how Daisy's even a princess if she barely stays in Sarsaland since she's in tons of spin-offs...

Lario said:
Rosalina > Peach >... >>> Daisy

I wonder how Daisy's even a princess if she barely stays in Sarsaland since she's in tons of spin-offs...
Peach is always kidnapped by Bowser. She's barely in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Rosalina, because she's actually badass.

Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Waddle Dee said:

Maybe her long-lost mother is the Queen of something and she is the princess. Why are Daisy and Peach princesses too? Who is above them?

There was a king in SMB3, right?

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Luigi+Daisyfan11 said:
Waddle Dee said:

There was a king in SMB3, right?
Maybe Idk

Yeah, there were many kings in Super Mario Bros. 3, but they all ruled different lands.

Back