Patty
Leafyishere: -36
Big Lava Bubble: -22
Tierno: -8
Barry Goldwater: -22
Manny Heffley: -34
CD-i Link: -22
Manta: -22

I don't really like any of the remaining choices that I know about, but at least CD-i Link is still funny for some YouTube Poop.
Tingle: -12
Linkle: -22
Tierno
CD-i Link: -14

Tingle: -10
CD-i Link

Manny Heffley: -50

Leafyishere: -52
Manny Heffley: -50

I don't care for that Barry Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but at least he was one of the more pro-gay Republicans in the 1990s, so I still don't think he should make the worst spot.
Barry Goldwater: -11
Manny Heffley: -55

Tingle: -5
Barry Goldwater

At least Linkle is genuinely cute, so she should go next.
Linkle: -6

Linkle
Big Lava Bubble: -12

Big Lava Bubble
Manta: -12

Tingle: -1
Manta

For a more even and thus climactic final round, I'll ruin Leafy to -55 HP like I ruined Manny down to there as I see no redeeming character traits to either of them.
Tingle
Leafyishere: -55

Well, I'm not mending a troll at all. Leafy should be banned from the web for the rest of his life. He needs to take a look at himself in the mirror and realize how many people he has hurt with his "Satire". He also needs to stop covering up his chin, there are probably lots of people with small chins who are totally ok with it that way.

Leafyishere: -55
Manny Heffley: -39

I very strongly dislike giving Manny a pardoning from winning this thread... but yeah, Leafy was an irredeemable bully ruining lives of people who did not deserve it before he got kicked off YouTube. YouTube should have just done that earlier by 2016 instead of being so passive-aggressive and trying to stop him from getting in the recommended section for a while. The only good thing, and I really do mean only good thing about Manny, is that in Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball, Manny teaches himself to be very good at construction, building his own smaller house, and adding a sprinkler system to go along with it. That's still about more than anything Leafy has to offer. I don't even mind trolling sometimes if it's only annoying but funny and LEGITIMATELY not intended to be evil or malicious, but Leafy was malicious about his intentions and crossed the line.
LeafyIsHere: -55
Manny Heffley: -23

Manny Heffley: -7

Disgrace on Leafy, he was popular enough so if he were much better or learned from his mistakes, he could have actually won being the most popular and well-liked YouTuber, now the only thing he's winning is this thread.
Manny Heffley

Decided to change this thread's name to "2021 Character and Person Last Places" since some of the contenders here are real, especially Leafy being the winner

im not a fan of steve but he doesn't deserve to win this

Tingle: -22
Patty: -22
Leafyishere: -30
Steve: -6
Tierno: -22
CD-i Link: -22
Blanky: -22
Dracula (Hotel Transylvania): -2
Ren and Stimpy: -22
Kersti: -22
Come to think of it this gets interesting considering Leafy started out his career by playing Minecraft. Quite ironic

Back