not mario

there are however plenty of other video games i am excited for

more angry birds content 👍👍👍👍👍
i meant like . new content but actually id also count discovering old content for myself for the first time like some of the games i never got to play

I've never heard of that, can you please tell me about it?
Yeah! It was announced two days ago and scheduled to release on the 30th of February 2022 globally. The game lets you create your own avatar and F-ZERO machine, but not really, as there are only three outfits, three helmets and five designs for your F-ZERO machine, as the other five hundred outfits, helmets and designs are locked behind paywalls, $5 for each one to be precise, and the parts for your machine that increase stats are all behind paywalls as they are bundled in kits which are $12 each. Plus, if you don't want to see ads, well that's $50 a month!

...Now that I think about it, a mobile/Switch (or maybe both) game where various Nintendo characters race each other would be neat. Maybe they race on foot but can get into numerous vehicles (like the Mario Karts, Warp Stars, mini Airwings) and ridable animals (like Epona) and each of them could have unique abilities. Who knows.

excited to continue enjoying mario boards

Reactions: zel
Wow I'm actually sad the F-Zero game, even being mobile, is not real.
Whelp, back to Fast RMX.

Tentative list of movies I plan to see in theaters in 2022 (according to Wikipedia):

• Uncharted (PlayStation Productions)
  • Turning Red (Pixar)
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Paramount)
  • The Bad Guys (DreamWorks Animation)
  • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (Marvel)
  • DC League of Super-Pets (Warner Bros.)
  • The Bob's Burgers Movie (20th Century)
  • Lightyear (Pixar)
  • Minions: The Rise of Gru (Illumination)
  • Thor: Love and Thunder (Marvel)
  • Puss in Boots: The Last Wish (DreamWorks Animation)
  • Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse (Part 1) (Marvel)
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (Marvel)
  • Strange World (Disney)
  • Super Mario Bros. (Illumination)

Back