Best Pixl

Which pixl is the best from Super Paper Mario?

• Tippi/Tiptron

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Thoreau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomer

• Slim

• Thudley

• Carrie

• Fleep

• Cudge

• Dottie

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Barry

• Dashell

• Piccolo

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Luigi+Daisyfan11

Violet Lumas ARE REAL!!!^
Vote!

Never played this.

Also I can see how Uniju doesn't like them...

But I'm not going to point out the obvious.

Brie Loader said:
Never liked any of them really.

Neither do I, but Iwas bored and I started a poll about it. I wish they had regular partners instead of pixls.

I don't hate any of the Pixls. The only problem I DID have, however, is the fact that they had very little to do with the storyline, and were hardly ever acknowledged (aside from when they're first obtained). For example, during the cutscene that took place before the battle against Count Bleck, he'll say, "Leave me, Nastasia. I will deal with these two alone.", even though there was three people, including your current Pixl.

SolarBlaze said:
I don't hate any of the Pixls. The only problem I DID have, however, is the fact that they had very little to do with the storyline, and were hardly ever acknowledged (aside from when they're first obtained). For example, during the cutscene that took place before the battle against Count Bleck, he'll say, "Leave me, Nastasia. I will deal with these two alone.", even though there was three people, including your current Pixl.

I know, I like in the other Paper Marios when the partners had more of a role in the storyline. Example: Vivian had to turn away form her evil sisters and the Shadow Queen. It was more interesting.

Tippi since she was actually relevant to the games story.
Not saying the others weren't, but after the initial meetings, they were just floating behind you saying nothing.

Zeltrax said:
Tippi since she was actually relevant to the games story.
Not saying the others weren't, but after the initial meetings, they were just floating behind you saying nothing.
Very true.... :posh:

Goombowser said:
Why, all she does is make different sound effects. Sure, it's cool, but it's also useless. I don't mean to be rude, but I just want to know why.

Piccolo is far from useless. For example, if you end up getting cursed, you could use her powers to undo that curse. Also, she's pretty useful during the Underchomp battle. Piccolo's song could put all three of them to sleep. Another thing, the sound effects that she creates is a nice nod to Super Mario Bros. I just wish that the coin sound effects changed, too, whenever she was out, since I think it sounds best in 8-bit.

SolarBlaze said:
Piccolo is far from useless. For example, if you end up getting cursed, you could use her powers to undo that curse. Also, she's pretty useful during the Underchomp battle. Piccolo's song could put all three of them to sleep. Another thing, the sound effects that she creates is a nice nod to Super Mario Bros. I just wish that the coin sound effects changed, too, whenever she was out, since I think it sounds best in 8-bit.
She can put people to sleep???? I didn't know that. Huh. I never even bothered to use her in battle. Hmmm... Maybe I'll reconsider.

Actually, I think that only puts the Underchomp to sleep. It doesn't seem to work on regular enemies.

Back