What do you want for Christmas this year?

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
For me at home, simply for everyone I love to be in good health and spirits, It's been a hard past few years so all I can do is hope and work towards things getting better

Of course for everyone to be happy + healthy but in terms of material things - gift card for IKEA for when we move into the new house, ice cream maker and a stupid sexy flanders

1639725767713.png

Nothin' at all

not exactly chrimsmamtms but i still have no idea what id want
i have a few ideas but theyre not that much like
getting spore on gog. would be nice to have it on something and it finally track my playtime for the first time and also be capable of being modded but im currently fine with the yar har fiddle dee deed' copy too its perfectly functional
angry birds thing but realistically id just want a plush and .. .. specifically matilda (anything else id want is kinda pricy)... and even this is pricey because of shipping costs,. even the cheapest one that isnt a keychain or a burger king thing
hey it IS an option though

For me at home, simply for everyone I love to be in good health and spirits, It's been a hard past few years so all I can do is hope and work towards things getting better
this

but in terms of material things

• switch games
    • mario party superstars
    • maybe zelda botw
    • luigi's mansion 3
    • available on switch but i may be better off getting on my laptop instead:
      • lego movie 2 video game
      • lego dc super villains
      • bug fables
      • minecraft dungeons
    • paper mario the origami king (even though i don't think i will be playing it until at least after i beat paper jam, which with all my university work i still haven't gotten around to even buying)
    • maaaybe xenoblade (never tried the series before but i have a friend who loves it)
    • mario and rabbids kingdom battle
    • animal crossing new horizons
  • my little pony dvds, in particular the first equestria girls movie
  • and some new outfits would be cool

what i want for Christmas is just retirement i am so tired of this covid pandemic i'm so burnt out from being a healthcare worker

half of my whole career of being a clinical microbiologist has been purely covid testing

angry birds thing but realistically id just want a plush and .. .. specifically matilda (anything else id want is kinda pricy)... and even this is pricey because of shipping costs,. even the cheapest one that isnt a keychain or a burger king thing
nvm lmao its been ordered yesterday
will be here in like . january or february though

Back