Billy Mays Dead

Bernie Mac also died at age 50 .........

WarioLoaf said:
Bernie Mac also died at age 50 .........
So have several other celebrities, but they didn't die in the same week that MJ and Mays did.

Billy Mays-Cocaine

The autopsy for Billy Mays showed cocaien in his system. And I thought he was a smart guy. Guess not...

Re: Billy Mays-Cocaine

VioletLuma said:
The autopsy for Billy Mays showed cocaien in his system. And I thought he was a smart guy. Guess not...
Dude, Kurt Cobain took cocain, and he was a brilliant man. Drugs are not good, but it doesn't mean that you're stupid if you take drugs, it just means you made a mistake and can't escape the consequences of that.

So shut the fck up and stop talking about things you don't understand.

ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
:eek: Harsh...

Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
Yes.

Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
Gosh ScarecrowPerson, you don't have to go beserk. Shut up! He was stupid at the time he took drugs which was the day before his death, and he took it more than once which meant he continued to make "the mistake" over and over again, so maybe your the one who deosn't know what you're talking about!

VioletLuma said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
Gosh ScarecrowPerson, you don't have to go beserk. Shut up! He was stupid at the time he took drugs which was the day before his death, and he took it more than once which meant he continued to make "the mistake" over and over again, so maybe your the one who deosn't know what you're talking about!
Stop posting in purple.
It makes me think you're goth.

Goth's suck.

ugozima said:
VioletLuma said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
Stop posting in purple.

Goth's suck.
It's violet and you post in black....

VioletLuma said:
ugozima said:
VioletLuma said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
Stop posting in purple.

Goth's suck.
It's violet and you post in black....

It's purple...

Also, once I change my name to Jigglypuff, I will post in pink.

And yes, I am I guy.

VioletLuma said:
Jeff said:
ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
Drugs are an addiction, you know. It's sorta hard to stop taking them once you've started.

But let's get back on topic or I'll get warned for being mean.

ScarecrowPerson said:
VioletLuma said:
Dude, Kurt Cobain took cocain, and he was a brilliant man.
Actually, Kurt took heroin; and he only took that because it was the only thing that he had taken that could relieve his stomach pains.
Scarecrow said:
Drugs are not good, but it doesn't mean that you're stupid if you take drugs, it just means you made a mistake and can't escape the consequences of that.
While I do agree with this, it still takes quite a bit of irresponsibility (which can be considered a form of stupidity) to actually end up taking drugs, knowing what they can do to you. Unless, of course, you have no knowledge on drugs, or it was slipped into your system.

ScarecrowPerson said:
Dude, you really need to stop being such an ass to people. You're already on thin ice after flaming Lario; I don't want to see you get suspended, so I'm telling you to stop.

On-topic: I'm surprised that Billy actually took cocaine; it wasn't something I really expected out of him. But, you really never know the people you see on TV.

Well, it has been a while, and I must say:

The Shamwow guy is on a reign.

Plus I've seen a commercial that would've had BM in it if he weren't dead. It just doesn't feel the same...

Actually, Kurt took heroin;
Oops; my bad.
Dude, you really need to stop being such an ass to people. You're already on thin ice after flaming Lario; I don't want to see you get suspended, so I'm telling you to stop.
I was going to respond to that, but since I can't disagree with forum mods in public, I sent it to you in PM.

Back