Billy Mays Dead

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Forum Moderator
The Oxi-Clean guy died in his sleep last night.

CNN Report

First MJ and Farrah Fawcett, and now him. Crazy week.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Belloq said:
Crow T. Robot said:
The Oxi-Clean guy died in his sleep last night.

CNN Report

First MJ and Farrah Fawcett, and now him. Crazy week.
Don't forget Ed MacMohan.
Yeah, all in a matter of a week. :(
 

ImSorry

Goomba
Banned User
I loved that guy. R.I.P. Billy Mays. Your commercials will be missed.
 

Hobbes

Star Spirit
Core 'Shroom Staff
Poll Committee
Retired Wiki Staff
RAWKStar said:
Don't forget Steve McNair. D:
OMG, YES, damn WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THIS!!! also, a mexican actor died and dont forget the planes and the disney buses...

MJ's memorial was really emotive... when his daughter spoke... who do you think can have a memorial as big as MJ's?

at first i tpught you meant Dman
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Forum Moderator
Tucayo said:
MJ's memorial was really emotive... when his daughter spoke... who do you think can have a memorial as big as MJ's?
Nobody. I thought the memorial was good, and I especially liked John Mayer's performance.
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Crow T. Robot said:
Tucayo said:
MJ's memorial was really emotive... when his daughter spoke... who do you think can have a memorial as big as MJ's?
Nobody. I thought the memorial was good, and I especially liked John Mayer's performance.
I kept waiting for him to burst out of the coffin and do Thriller.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
ugozima said:
Crow T. Robot said:
Tucayo said:
MJ's memorial was really emotive... when his daughter spoke... who do you think can have a memorial as big as MJ's?
Nobody. I thought the memorial was good, and I especially liked John Mayer's performance.
I kept waiting for him to burst out of the coffin and do Thriller.
lolme too.

BACK TO TOPIC!!!

Billy Mays was such a kickass guy, I miss him more than MJ.
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
Baby Face Meatball said:
I JUST SAW HIM IN A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW TV AD FOR SOME CELL PHONE HOLDER THINGY.
HE IS NOT DEAD!
Maybe they recorded it, *gasp*, before he died.
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Baby Face Meatball said:
I JUST SAW HIM IN A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW TV AD FOR SOME CELL PHONE HOLDER THINGY.
HE IS NOT DEAD!
Maybe they recorded it, *gasp*, before he died.
I attculy spent my 4th of July watching a prerecorded Billy Mays infomercial.
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Baby Face Meatball said:
I JUST SAW HIM IN A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW TV AD FOR SOME CELL PHONE HOLDER THINGY.
HE IS NOT DEAD!
Maybe they recorded it, *gasp*, before he died.
I attculy spent my 4th of July watching a prerecorded Billy Mays infomercial.
It took you a whole day to watch one commercial? or you watched it over and over and over again that day?
 
N

Nerdy Guy

Guest
Belloq said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Baby Face Meatball said:
I JUST SAW HIM IN A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW TV AD FOR SOME CELL PHONE HOLDER THINGY.
HE IS NOT DEAD!
Maybe they recorded it, *gasp*, before he died.
I attculy spent my 4th of July watching a prerecorded Billy Mays infomercial.
It took you a whole day to watch one commercial? or you watched it over and over and over again that day?
Neither, I saw one on TV, then I got out an old tape when it was over and fast-forward to the Billy Mays part. I then did that with a bunch of other tapes. Best 4th of July ever.
 

SmartGuy

A complete wanker.
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
Belloq said:
≥£®∂¥ ₲Ú¥ said:
$‡¥₲Ú¥27 said:
Baby Face Meatball said:
I JUST SAW HIM IN A BRAND SPANKIN' NEW TV AD FOR SOME CELL PHONE HOLDER THINGY.
HE IS NOT DEAD!
Maybe they recorded it, *gasp*, before he died.
I attculy spent my 4th of July watching a prerecorded Billy Mays infomercial.
It took you a whole day to watch one commercial? or you watched it over and over and over again that day?
Neither, I saw one on TV, then I got out an old tape when it was over and fast-forward to the Billy Mays part. I then did that with a bunch of other tapes. Best 4th of July ever.
Well I jumped to such conclusions because you used a singular noun rather than a ploral noun.
 

Aiko Heiwa

Power Star
Banned User
Freaky Francis Foe said:
I couldn't stand that guy. Always going on tv screaming about some crappy product. The commercials are always louder than the tv show and he seared my eardrums.
You must've had a crappy TV, the ads were never louder than the show.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
<deleted Rudnicki's posts>

$ππ!∂∂∫£ said:
Yoshario said:
Too bad. :(
And at the same age as MJ, no?
Yes. Freaky, isn't it?
Yeah, especially because they both died because of heart problems.
 
Top