Question

Ant Trooper_33

Ant Trooper
Pronouns
He/him
Why i can't create my profile page? i'm new here, and what's that logos of the users, they have logos with their usernames?

if by logos you mean the colored bars underneath people's avatars, those indicate staff members in different positions around the wiki/forums/discord. you can only get them by being a member of those groups, we dont have memberbars for people without those positions since they're more meant as an indicator of people to contact/etc

any other profile setup can be done by clicking your avatar/name in the top right, clicking "account details" and then going down the settings sidebar from there. you have an avatar so im guessing you're probably familiar with the process and some of the pages already

I have another question, how do i post a idea or a art for The 'Shroom?

Ok, but i still without permission to create my profile page

I have another question, how do i post a idea or a art for The 'Shroom?

Ah, Waluigi Time answered as I was starting to type (thanks, WT)!

Yeah, as he said, if you want to share an idea and get some feedback on it, you can contact myself, Rose, or Ninja Squid (or any member of the 'Shroom Staff, for that matter - we'll help you get where you need to go!).

If you already know what you want to submit, you can take a look at our sign-up and read through the directions in the red box so you can submit an application. More or less, you tell us what you want to write, tell us what schedule you want to write it in, agree to follow the rules of the different community venues, and send us a demo of your section so we can review it and provide feedback.

If you're just wanting to get art that you've made into the paper so you can share it, we do have a place for that in Palette Swap that doesn't require a formal application. You can just send it right to FunkyK, and, as long as it's appropriate, she'll get it into Palette Swap!

Ah, Waluigi Time answered as I was starting to type (thanks, WT)!

Yeah, as he said, if you want to share an idea and get some feedback on it, you can contact myself, Rose, or Ninja Squid (or any member of the 'Shroom Staff, for that matter - we'll help you get where you need to go!).

If you already know what you want to submit, you can take a look at our sign-up and read through the directions in the red box so you can submit an application. More or less, you tell us what you want to write, tell us what schedule you want to write it in, agree to follow the rules of the different community venues, and send us a demo of your section so we can review it and provide feedback.

If you're just wanting to get art that you've made into the paper so you can share it, we do have a place for that in Palette Swap that doesn't require a formal application. You can just send it right to FunkyK, and, as long as it's appropriate, she'll get it into Palette Swap!
Ok :bowjr:

Ok, but i still without permission to create my profile page
If you mean your user page on the wiki, your account needs to be 7 days old and you need to make 10 edits before you can create pages. There shouldn't be anything stopping you from editing your profile here on the forums, though.

If you mean your user page on the wiki, your account needs to be 7 days old and you need to make 10 edits before you can create pages. There shouldn't be anything stopping you from editing your profile here on the forums, though.
Ok, i already have 7 days in tthe wiki ( i guess)

How you discovered i love animaniacs? hehehe
Cool, but that's not what I'm asking.

Can you please repost the image, so that we can see what your talking about?

Sorry, the image didn't load properly on my end, whoops.

You need to know how to create a sig?

I mean this with user logos, i looked and he isn't a admin, how do i create my one after creating my user page?
Opera Instantâneo_2021-10-29_175747_www.mariowiki.com.png

Back