Relation: :luigi:

Kart:Cruiser on wheels(Cruis crusher)

Logo:Lips

Side:Good

Motive:Kiss :peach: :daisy: and probly even :dk: to death! :eek:

Name:Bowler

Side: :bowser's

Description:Looks Like Bowser But Has A Yellow Shell and His Spikes Are Red

Personality:He Is A stupid Happy Go Lucky Kid Who Is Bowser's Younger Brother. He Tries His Hardest To Catch Mario And Luigi.(Especially Luigi) But Always Fails In funny Cricumstaces. He Is More Fond Of Cathing Luigi More Then Mario But Stil Does Capture Mario Sometimes.He Is Normally Getting Tormented By His Older Brother And Was Always the Rubbish Son In His Dads Eye.He Has A Soft Spot For Peach And Seem To Be Nice To Her When Bowser Is Not Around.his Tounge Is Normally Hanging Out And IS Drewling All The Time.He And Peach Get Along Well And she Knows That He Is Just A Softy Trying To Impress His Brother And His Father

^Oh my god it's grimAuxillatrix

I will never get the tendency for newbies to join and bump this thread.

Why does he talk like grimAuxillatrix.

Dangit Nabber beat me to it.

Marigi and Luio

One's morbidly obese and wears orange, one's anorexic and wears blue. Which one is which, no one knows.

Oiram, Igiul, and Reswob.

Name: Oiram

Relation: Mario (made by Kamek to be and evil clone to fight him.)

Kart: Trak Oirom.

Logo: eno rebmun Oiram

Side: Evil

Motive: Killing Mario and followers

Name: Igiuli

Relation: Luigi

Kart: Trak Igiul

Logo: emit Igiul s'ti

Side: Evil

Motive: Killing Mario and followers

Name:Reswob

Relation: Bowser

Kart: Retsnom

Logo: Ahahawb

Side: Good (strangely enough)

Motive: Killing Bowser and followers

Name: Gang Bro
Nickname: Gangsta' Koopa
Side: Bowser's Koopa Army
Relation: The Koopa Bros
Logo: A Koopa with Black Sunglasses and his arms crossed, wearing a black hoodie.
Motovation: To scare everyone around, and basically be a punk.
Kart: A Black Motorcycle with a Koopa on the front
Weapons:(for SSBB) Pistol, Ability To Call In Koopa Gang Members
Games: Super Mario Bros Mii! , Mario Bros Wii 2, Koopa Adventures: A Toad's Tale.
Attitude: A bossy, snotty, koopa who acts LIKE A BOSSS!
Carry on(s): Spike Gloves, Pistol & Holder
Desc: A Koopa with Spike Gloves, A Leather Jacket, Bandana, That rides around on a Motorcycle, trying to shoot you. He shoots basic bullets, which you can dodge easily.

Name: IceShadow
Nickname: People often call it IcicleBoo, cause of it's shy personality and spherical shape.
Side: Mario's, but it's a fan of Bowser.
Relation: Boos.
Attitude: Shy, gentle, friendly ghost.
Games: Mario Party, Super Mario World, Paper Mario, Thousand Year Door, Super Paper Mario, Mario Party 6.
Desc: Somewhat of a shy ghost that has ice powers, and dislikes doing anything infront of a crowd. It's easily noticed by it's adorable looks.

Name: Lanie Koopa
Nickname: None
Side: Bowser and Koopalings' side
Relation: Sister of the Koopalings/Bowser's other daughter/Lemmy's twin sister (sorry, I just like the idea.)
Attitude: Sassy, fun, has a lot in common with Lemmy.
Games: NSMBWii (helps Lemmy and appears in a secret castle at the end of world 3.), Mario Party 8, Mario Party 9, MKWii, MKDS, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Ganes (all of them.) and anywhere the Koopalings appear.
Lemmy Koopa's twin sister, Lanie loves to play, and has a bouncy ball of her own, and she loves to have bounce competitions with Lemmy for the fun of it.

Name: Joe
Nickname: N/A
Side: The Mushroom Kingdom's 5th Platoon
Relation: Best Friend of OJ Toad; Cousin of OJ Citrus
Attitude: Calm, and always ready to defeat.
Games: Super Mario Dogfight, Koopa Adventures: A Toad's Tale, Paper OJ 64
Fandom Page (Quick One I Made): http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/Joe

Name: Lakithorn
Nickname: Often called Green Spiny-thrower, due to his preference to Green Spinies.
Side: Good side, but is a fan of Bowser, like IceShadow.
Relation: He has a mother called Lakily, she loves flowers, a sister called Lakiluna, she's a sweet girl but has a horrible temper.
Attitude: He's a gentle, calm person. But he's timid like IceShadow, he'll hide on his cloud if seen by multiple people.
Games: Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Super Mario Land 2: The Golden Coins, Paper Mario (as a cameo only), Mario Party 9, Super Mario 3D Land, Super Mario 64 Ds (only in rec-room minigames).
Appearance: A orange Lakitu with sunglasses, a black hair, and a light blue cloud.

Nabber said:
^Oh my god it's grimAuxillatrix

I will never get the tendency for newbies to join and bump this thread.

Because people want to share their Mario-based character, and this is the best way to do it. Heck, I did it at one point.

I agree with Krizzy. This thread is how I acually found the Mario Wki Forums. I think my first post was on the 4th page of this thread.

Name: Maria

Side: Good

Species: Human

Description: Some time in the future, Mario and Peach became husband and wife. Peach gave birth to a baby girl, which the couple named Maria. Years have passed, and Maria has become a kind-hearted 6-year old princess. Maria is good friends with Toadette and Yoshi, and likes to play games with Luigi (her uncle), but she's never comfy being near Wario and Waluigi. Lastly, Maria ends up becoming Bowser Jr.'s main rival; similar to how Bowser is always Mario's main rival.

Appearance: Maria somewhat resembles Peach, in terms of her facial appearance, but her nose is much shorter. She dons a ponytail, and a short-sleeved dress, which its colors are a mix between Mario's red, and Peach's pink. Maria also wears flat dress shoes, and actually inherits some of Mario's and Peach's abilities.

Personality: Gentle, kind-hearted. Maria typically has a positive personality, but her emotions become paranoid whenever Wario and Waluigi are around.

Goals: Because of her age, Maria doesn't spend much time outside of Toad Town. Only when she's with Mario or Peach is she allowed to leave. However, Maria always dreamed of being like her father; a hero, who will do anything to save the Mushroom Kingdom.

Powers: Maria inherited some of Mario's powers, which includes high jumps, and even having access to most of Mario's power-ups. She also inherited Peach's abilities, which includes floating, and even using her own emotions to affect her strength.

Name: Lucoshi
Species: Yoshi
Description: A Black/Red/Purple Yoshi with Purple shoes and a purple/red shield. Lucoshi got nails, and also pointy and sharp ones. This is the same for his four sharp teeth. He got a red eyescarf because he got a big burn on his head.
Background Story: When Lucoshi was a baby, his parent died when a gigantic fire broke out in their town. Lucoshi was saved by Yoshi's from another town.
Logo: A Black Yoshi egg with Red spots. It also has a scarf on top of it.

Name:Princess Pear Description:Pear wears a bronze crown on her head with a big green round emerald on it.The sleeves on her dress are the same as Peach & Daisy's,Pear's dress is floor lenth & flows. Favorite color:Pear loves the color light green. Dress color:Granny Smith apple. Hair:Pear's hair color is brown she sports a high side ponytail near her left ear. Skin tone:Tan Relation:Peach's older sister. Side:Evil Goal:Princess Pear is out to get Peach for her land Pear plans to dictate the world.But whenever Pear is not causing maham in the Mushroom Kingdom shes of somewherelse seeking trouble. Logo:A black tiara :peach:

Re: question!

PrincessDaisyFan864 said:
how do i make my own mario character? i really wanna make one! SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWERA MY QUESTION!
Ok, follow me.

Step 1: Think of an idea.
Step 2: Post it.

Got that?

My Mario Character

Name: Princess Paige
Side: Good Side
Relation: Daisy's younger sister, and also is related to Rosalina,Peach,and Toadette in a way.
Description: Wears a violet and pink dress with long sleeves like Rosalina's. Has long shiny and pretty dark brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. And has matching shoes.There are Turquoise flowers on her dress and has a violet bow with hot pink and gold flowers on it in her hair. Has a crown that is sparkly and is a mix and Daisy's Peach's and Rosalina's crown.
Logo: MKDD Peach and Daisy's special item (heart)
Goal: To rule the Mushroom Kingdom or Sarasaland Kingdom.
Favorite Color: Violet

Name:Jesseta
Species:Luma
Background Story:She is a Luma who wall to a blue planet which Rosalina call it home.She lost her memory but she has a human form on the planet.But she can fly in outer space with no reason.Everyday she just walk along and observe the children.They play,sing,dance happily with their family.She always feel lonely because she does not have a family.Every night,she looks at the sky .She hopes the stars will grant her wish.After a hundred years,Rosalina come back and meet Jesseta.When Rosalina realizes that Jesseta is a Luma ,she bring Jesseta to her observatory.Jesseta feels happy because she finaly have a family.When Jesseta leaves the planet,she finds something intresting that her human form is no longer exist.
Description:As like other Lumas,she has a yellow,star shape body.But her eyes are purple,as same as her eyes in her human form. :)

Name: Awesome Koopa

Side: Whoever is paying him coins

Species: Koopa

Relation: More evil clone of Iggy Koopa

Back story: Awesome was created when Bowser decided that he should create a clone for all of the Koopalings to do the dirty work for them. He used his black magic to create a clone of Iggy first, and Awesome was created. However, Awesome was too powerful for them and he destroyed Bowser's Castle, and decided to use his power for one thing: to earn cash. Since then, Awesome has been a feared bounty hunter/assassin in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Appearance: Iggy, but with blue and orange hair and a green body.

Personality: He inherited most of his personality from Iggy, as he's crazy, smart, and strange, but he's far darker and more harsh.

Abilities: He also inherited most of his abilities from Iggy, however, instead of using a magic wand, he uses a laser sword.

That was a weird character.

I hate to be a trouble, but please don't double post. The edit button is to the top-righthand side of your post.

I have two ideas and I'm going to say both. #1:
name: Mario JR
relation: Mario and Peach's 5th grade son.
story: after his birth when he met Yoshi he squeezed Yoshi's nose and then on he was really bugged by Mario JR until Mario JR was 8 then he was better. Bowser has planned to kidnap him and use him so the mushroom kingdom can be destroyed once and for all.
#2:
name: Lori
relation: Peach's best friend.
story: Peach met Lori when Bowser made a mistake and kidnaped Lori. Then when Mario found her instead of Peach Mario took her back to the mushroom kingdom and that's when Peach met her.
well that's about it.... be gone now!

Back